Chapter 168

Happy Birthday to Hibari Kyoya !! 5/5

_________________

Chapter 168

__________________

In the living room, Kyokai nibbled on her lower lip while playing with her fingers nervously. Kyoya left few hours before and he still haven't returned yet, Aki suddenly laid down on her lap and she stroked his fur "why is he late ?" She mumbled "Aki, we're going for a walk" she placed the puppy on the couch and got up to change, she grabbed the leash and they left.

They walked until they reached a certain destination, she stared at the huge building and leaned against the gate. She looked down as Aki whimpered, she smiled "we have to be patient" she tried to calm him down, but she twisted a pair of her hair around her finger and looked down as nervousness started increase "what are you doing here ?" She looked up and smiled brightly at Kyoya "how did you do ?" She walked toward him with Aki "everything you made me memorize came in the paper" he sighed heavily "taking this entrance exam should be harder than this" he said "hmm ! I love you !" She smiled and hugged him.

He patted her head as she kissed his cheek "I know you did well" she said "oh ! Let's go celebrate on a date" she hugged his arm and they started walking "what's your result ?" She asked "it's an exam, so we have to wait" he said "eh ? Really ?" She frowned "I really can't believe I'm dating someone in collage though" she chuckled "want to know what collage students do with their lover ?" He pulled her by her hips "no" she glared and lift up his arm on her waist.

Kyoya growled as they sat outside her favorite cafe, because their waiter was none other than Shinji Ukyo "as always ?" He asked Kyokai, she nodded "so did you take your entrance exam, Shinji-san ? You are in third year" she reminded him as he took the menus "ah yes, I did ! And I got accepted" he smiled "the owner told me to stop working for a while to focus on my finals though" he said "well congratulation" she nodded and he thanked her with a smile before walking away.

Kyoya stared at Kyokai as she fed Aki its treat, he rested his chin on his hand while facing away. Kyokai frowned and looking down as he held her hand, she smiled at his jealousy and held his hand back "there's no need to be jealous" she told him "I'm no jealous" he growled and she sighed "I wonder if I should invite Shinji-san the next time we go to the beach" she said "you will not" he glared at her and she chuckled.

After that, they sat under a tree at the park away from the crown, an unnoticeable spot. He watched her throw a stick and wait for Aki to chase it, she shifted closer to him and he put his arm around her shoulders. She smiled when he kissed his temple, she then rested her head on his shoulder. She blushed as he entwined their free hands together, she sat up to kiss his cheek. His rested his forehead on hers and they stared at each other, leaning in for a kiss "where did Aki go !?" She pulled back in realization and ran off to search for her puppy, he sighed and face palmed.

=Time Skip=

Days passed and it was the graduation of the third years "1...2...3.." Kyokai counted and snapped the picture of Kyoya's family with the camera "are we done ?" Kyoya growled "my eyes are burning" Kyota rubbed his eye "my cheeks hurt from smiling" Kisume mumbled "just one more" Kazumi gave Kyokai her phone, the men grumbled in frustration "quit complaining and smile !" Kaiya said and pulled Kyoya back in the middle.

After that, the Disciplinary committee members stood in a line to say their fair well to their chairman and vice-chairman "you all know I'll come back to make sure everything is in order" Kyoya said "yes chairman !" They said "which is why I'm giving this to your new chairman" Kyoya showed them his Disciplinary committee jacket, Kyokai stared at home shocked "its surprising to see him giving this responsibility to anyone" she thought "Kyokai" Kyoya placed his jacket on her head "my girlfriend will be your new chairman" he announced "eh ?" Kyokai looked up "eh ?" They blinked "EHHHHHH !!!!?" They gaped and Kusakabe chuckled "now.." Kyoya pulled her to his chest by wrapping an arm around her head "anyone who mistreat or make my Kyokai upset will be bitten to death" he glared "hai !" They paled and saluted.