Chapter 177

____________________

Chapter 177

____________________

Winter break arrived "hmmm ! Why do I have to do this to the Extreme !!?" Ryohei complained and blushed in embarrassment as Kyokai did his necktie "because Reborn said that this is a training for Tsunayoshi to attract with the civilians as a boss, saying he needs to know how to keep his surroundings comfortable and safe" Kyokai explained "I still don't get what a cafe have to do with this" Kyoya crossed his arms "it makes no sense !" Ryohei agreed "I don't mind doing this.." Kyokai finished doing the tie "I-I've always wanted to work in a cafe like this" she slightly blushed and pressed all her fingertips together.

She frowned when they took a booklet and got out of the staff room "let's do our best to make this the best cafe in the world to the Extreme !" Ryohei cheered and they flinched "a moment ago, you were complaining about coming here to begin with" Gokudera noted "slack off and I'll bite you to death" Kyoya glared and pulled out his tonfa "HEEEI !!" Tsuna paled "ma ma" Yamamoto smiled "what happened to those two so suddenly ?" Kyokai thought and tilted her head in confusion.

The day went on smoothly, but it got really crowded from the attractive faces that were so popular among women. The only reason single males visit because of Kyokai's mature nature, they were just hoping that Kyoya didn't notice, but he did. In fact, everyone noticed it except herself. He snapped when he was beside her taking orders on the next table, she was doing the same. Once she was done, she walked passed him but stopped when the child on the next table dropped his spoon. She bent down to pick it up, unaware that she was wearing the skirt.

Kyoya noted the customers that were peeking, he covered her behind with the trey while glaring at them. They paled at the dark atmosphere and looked away, Kyokai stood up and handed the child a new spoon then walked away without noticing anything.

It was Kyokai's turn to stay at the counters where singles sit, she watched Kyoya from far. She blinked in shock as the female student from a group reached touch Kyoya on the arm, feeling his muscle. He just calmly took that hand to remove it before walking away, causing them to giggle. He even threatened them to not touch him, but those girls seemed to be loving him even more.

Kyokai huffed a hair from her face as another woman asked Kyoya for his number, which he refused of course "stop it with the cute jealousy, I'm taken by you" he noted the look on her face and patted her head as he stood next to her behind the counter. She only puffed her cheeks and looked away, her cheeks turned pink as she felt him entwine his hand with hers that was hidden behind the counter. She winced as he kissed her temple then took the order from her to serve it to the customer, she noticed today he would give her a sweet kiss before leaving with the order, but she didn't notice that it was just a way to show the males that she was taken by him.

"Kai-chan" she looked over her shoulder at the call from Haru "the order is ready" she placed two plates of cakes on the table "hm" Kyokai nodded "who's the order for ?" She felt Kyoya pat her head from behind "so fast" she mumbled "its for Kisume-san and his family" she said "old herbivore is here ?" He frowned "hm, he said something about his daughter's first birthday" she said as she put the candle on the small pink cake. She blinked as he lightened up the candle and carried the two plates, she smiled and went to see the other customers.

"Emiko, sit down" Kisume pulled his one years old daughter from the table to set her on his lap "Emi-chan is just excited for today" Ryani smiled, sitting across him with Kou "she had been excited since the day she could stand" he sighed. They blinked as Kyoya placed the plates on their table "ah Kyoya, you work here ?" Kisume smiled "how do you know about this place ?" Kyoya glared "its says Vongola on the sign outside, but I did not expect for you to work here" Kisume smiled and sweat dropped "I only came here for Kyokai" Kyoya stated.