Chapter 132

___________________

Chapter 132

____________________

It's been days ever since, Kyokai would stop thinking about the same dream that kept coming every single time she sleeps, as if it was trying to tell her something.

It was weekend, Reborn said something about a trip to Italy, which didn't please Kyokai at all. It was Reborn, so she couldn't decline even if she wanted to. After packing, she and Kyoya went to the airport to meet with the others.

Surprisingly, Varia let them use their private jet, the girls and Kotoya tagged along with them. As everyone were excited about the trip, Kyokai sat beside Kyoya at the last pair of seat of course "you always sit by he window" Kyoya said after putting his things under the seat "what do you mean ?" She asked "even at school, you always sit by the window" he sat next to her.

She rested her chin on her palm, staring outside the window "I don't know, when I stare outside I just think" she shrugged, he glanced at her "what do you think about ?" He asked, she looked at him "mostly about you" she smiled, he smirked and rested his forehead against hers "give me a kiss" he whispered against her lips "no" she put her hand between them "fine" he kissed her palm, she slightly blushed and smiled.

He growled and rested his head back "why are we here ?" He mattered "it's too crowding" he glared "you won't be sleeping on the roof of the plane, Hibari" she glared, he stared at her "fine" he crossed his arms "at least it's better than the public airline, it has more crowd" she sighed "how do you travel for business ?" He said "I don't, I cancel every business trip that I get" she explained "and if I did travel for work, it would be either a private plane or first class"

They heard the pilot's announcement for take off, everyone went to their seats and buckled their belts. As the plane was about to take off, Kyoya realized something "Kyokai, have you ever been in a plane ?" He asked "only once in my life, when I moved to Namimori" Kyokai shrugged, he sighed in relief "alright ! Next stop to Italy Nya~ !" Reborn announced, they cheered "what's with the 'Nya' part ?" Kyokai thought.

The light of the seat belts turned off as they were already in air. Kyokai kept watching outside the window, deep in thoughts "Italy, my hometown" she thought "Kyo-" she glanced at Kyoya to see him already sleeping, she pushed his bangs aside and gently pecked his cheek. She got up to take her backpack from the luggage storage above them.

She pulled out a notebook and a pencil, then returned the backpack to its place. She tossed the items on her seat then tried to walk over Kyoya's extended legs, she gasped when he pulled her to sit on his lap "Kyoya, let go" she glared and held his arms that were around her "no" he mattered against her back "go to sleep" she pushed his face and went back to her seat "alright" he rested his head on her shoulder, she stroked his hair softly.

After a few hours, Kyoya woke up to see Kyokai was staring at her notebook while tapping a pencil on her chin "what are you writing ?" He said, she flinched and pressed the notebook against her chest "nothing"
She said "let me see" he pushed the tip of the book to see "lyrics ?" He raised a brow "I got nothing else to do" she said "how are you writing lyrics without music ?" He mattered.

She removed one earphone and gave it to home, he wore it to listen to the mixed piano and other instruments "you made that ?" He glanced at her "I had to do something during my free time" she rested her cheek on his head that was on her shoulder "you sure are something" he mattered "you should.." He pointed at her notebook, she focussed at what he suggested "I like that" she smiled.