Chapter 172

Story Question:

Favorite arc (including made up one) and why ?

____________________

Chapter 172

____________________

It was Saturday, Kyoya and Kyokai were relaxing in the living room after school. Their legs under the kotatsu and the rest of their bodies under a blanket, she was laying down on her stomach reading a book while he was napping with his arm around her waist. She glanced at him and couldn't help but kiss his forehead, she smiled as he tightened his grip around her waist.

She did not mind his hand going lower to give her butt cheek a squeeze "hand" but she caught it when it sneaked under her shirt "why not ?" He mattered drowsily with his eyes closed "just because" she rested her cheek on her hand, she felt him shift and get on top of her "hm ?" She blinked as he placed her bookmark on the page she was reading and closed the book, pushing it away. She muffled in annoyance against the pillow as he kissed her neck, hands touching here and there, and his hips grinding against her behind.

She whimpered as his hands folded her breasts, she accidentally ground against him, earning a growl from him against her neck "K-Kyoya~" she whispered and gasped when he turned her on her back, she closed her eyes as he kissed her "I want to eat you" he whispered against her lips and she blushed red "j-just a little" she mumbled and flinched when he got under the blanket. She suddenly gasped and covered her mouth, he poked his head out "what ?" He asked "n-nothing I felt ticklish for a second" she mumbled and he sighed before going back under the blanket.

She blinked at the ringing of her phone, she picked it up and heard a growl from him. She nearly gasped in surprise when he lift himself up with his arms, hovering above her. She blinked at his glare and he took the phone from her, placing it back on her book "wah !!" She gasped as he dragged her under her under the blanket with him "Kyoya ! I need to answer it !!" She yelled and tried to reach for her phone, but he smacked it away so far that it reached the hallway. She blushed when he turned her chin toward him and kissed her passionately, his hand already trying to remove her clothes.

Meanwhile, Aki was walking out of the kitchen after finishing his food when he spotted Kyokai's phone on the floor in the middle of the hallway. He walked to it and sniffed it, wondering what its doing here. He jumped and nearly ran for his life when the phone rang, he picked it up and walked toward the wrestles blanket. They poked their heads out of the blanket at the bark and blinked as Aki placed the ringing phone on the floor "good boy" Kyokai patted his head "hn" Kyoya rested his head on her back as she answered her phone "can I toss the dog outside ?" He said "no you cannot" she said, he grumbled and laid down next to her to nap.

"Hello ?" She pressed the phone on her ear "oh did I bother you, Onee-san ?" Kyoko asked "not at all, something wrong ?" Kyokai said "hmm, Haru-chan invited us all to her house to a sleepover and she was wondering if you are available" Kyoko said then frowned at the silence "you do know what a sleepover is, right ?" She said "I've heard of it, but I've never been in one" Kyokai admitted honestly "it's like a girls night in one house, we talk, watch movies, eat sweets, and then sleep" Kyoko explained "hm alright, I'll come" Kyokai heard a cheer before saying goodbye and hanging up.

She sighed heavily and laid down on her stomach, using his arm as a pillow as she rested their foreheads against each other, she frowned and opened her eyes. She trailed her fingertips down his cheek then glanced around her, she used her elbow and fist to lift herself up. She frowned as he lift himself as well and collapsed on top her, pressing her against the floor. She grumbled in annoyance and he kissed her cheek.