Chapter 150

__________________

Chapter 150

__________________

"Put me down ! Put me down !" Kyoya walked in the hallway while carrying Kyokai over his shoulder. As he was just checking on her in the Martel arts club, he found her surrounded by the admirer students as she was helping them train. Once she was done changing, he dragged her with him to the Reception Room to let out his anger.

She flinched when he dropped her on the couch and slammed the door close behind him "K-Kyoya ?" She backed away as he crawled on top of her and pinned her wrists "do you realize how pissed I am ?" He glared down at her "what at are you pissed off about ? I-I didn't do anything !" She said "hn ?" He narrowed his eyes "didn't do anything ?" He repeated "d-did I do something ?" She asked "Kamikorosu" he glared "heeh !!?" She paled.

He kissed her really hard and forced his tongue in, she closed her eyes shut and tried to get free from his strong grip. He held both her wrists with one hand as the other went under her skirt, she blushed. She panted heavily when he broke the kiss, he licked his lips and smirked at her red face "this is your punishment" he rubbed her lower lip with his thumb "m.." She whimpered "more.." She whispered and he smirked.

She frowned as he sat up "show me" he pointed down her chest, her eyes widen as she blushed "h-hm" she shakily nodded, she held the hem of her uniform top and lift it up over her chest "n-no !" She gasped as he bit on the curve of her breast really hard "this mark means your mine" he sat up and pointed at the mark, she blushed and lowered her top right away "make me jealous again and I'll bite you to death somewhere more visible" he glared "h-hm !" She shakily nodded and hugged herself.

He sighed heavily and collapsed on top of her, she blinked a couple of times than stroked his hair "you don't usually let out your anger on me, did something happen ?" She asked "it's my mother" he sighed heavily "she's inviting you and your family to at our house on Sunday" he said "what's wrong with that ?" She said "it's going to be a disaster" he laid down on his back, between her legs. He frowned and placed her hand on his head, she smiled and stroked his hair softly "stay here, I'm going to take a nap" he glared with his eyes closed, she chuckled and nodded.

=Time Skip=

Sunday night, in the Hibari house "Kyota~" Kaiya called as Kyota was sleeping with his head on her lap "I need to prepare dinner for the guests to come" she stared at him upside down "we got time" he mattered drowsily "stay here" he pulled her hand and kissed it "we can cuddle later, I need to work" she stroked his hair "it's your fault for inviting unneeded people in the house" he glared at her "are you talking about Kuro-kun ?" She frowned "especially him" he growled.

She smiled and pressed her fingertips together "but you know.." She chuckled "we can see Sume-kun's wife and child, Zumi-chan's husband and child, and maybe even Kyo-kun's future wife and child" she started imagining then laughed "you call their nicknames when your excited" he mattered "but they're all grown up, I think I'm going to cry again if I see them" she held her cheeks, he yawned and sat up.

She hugged him from behind "aren't you just proud of your children, Kyota dear ?" She rested her chin on his shoulder and smiled, he held her hands that were on his chest "hn" he only nodded "did you take your pills ?" He said "ah I think I forgot" she chuckled "it is not a game, you need to take them everyday" he said "but I always forget" she sighed "a medicine is not something to forget, or do you want to go to the hospital again ?" He glared at her over his shoulder and she chuckled "I love it when you get so worried, Kyota dear" she smiled and kissed his cheek.

They looked up at the sound of the doorbell, Kaiya got up to open the door "sorry we're late, Oka-san" Kisume smiled "we just caught up with something" Kazumi smiled too, their families standing behind them, Kaiya only blinked "AHHHHHH !!!!!" They flinched as she cried waterfalls "Oka-san/ Mrs. Hibari !" They tried to calm her down, she sniffed and rubbed her eye "please forgive me, I've been moved emotionally" she smiled "what is going on ?" They looked behind them to see Kyoya "AHHH !! My LITTLE SKYLARK !!" Kaiya cried again and ran to hug him to death.