Chapter 144

_______________

Chapter 144

_______________

The next day, some of them woke up early and went outside to swim, run, or play. Near the ocean, Kyoya was doing some pushups on the beach blanket. The funny part was that Kyokai was sitting on him, leg crossed, reading a book "why did you want me to sit on you again ?" She raised her sunglasses "because your really light" he said.

She went back to her book "and why did you decide to exercise all over the sudden ?" She asked "I haven't exercise in a while and that's bad" he said "hm ?" She dropped the book next to them and placed her foot of his back. She rested her arms in front of him and looked at him upside down "Yo" she smiled "what are you doing ?" He looked at her "I'm really bored" she said and kissed his nose upside down.

"Alright, get up" he said and she did. They sat across each other and she held his ankles, he started to do setups "I never seen you train like this before" she smirked "I've been exercising in a while behind your back, thought it didn't matter" he said.

She frowned and rested her crossed arms on his knees "what do you mean it didn't matter ? You should have told me instead of me filling up your plans all the time" she smiled "plus, I might do some exercising as well" she said "fine" he said "sorry" he sat up and pecked her lips, then continued his exercise "what ?" He said "hmmm~" she blushed red and rested her forehead on his knees "what ?" He said and slightly blushed at her slightly pouty face.

He flinched when she collapsed on top of him and cupped his cheeks to kiss him "ow !" She pulled back and covers her mouth "why did you bite my lip ?" She frowned "don't enter your tongue in my mouth without permission" he pointed "well I never heard that before" she crossed her arms.

She flinched when he pulled her down, pressed her against him "I'm beat" he sighed heavily "Kyoya ! Your sweaty !" She struggled from his grip "so what ? We're going to swim anyway" he said "no ! Let go !" She said "I don't care either way" he said "I do !" She glared and gasped when he pinned her on the blanket "want me to start pushups again ? So you feel my sweat for real" he glared "Iyada !" She pushed his chin up.

"L-Let's just head back" she got up "fine" he gathers their stuff and followed her "s-say Kyoya.." She played with her fingers "hn ?" He looked at her after putting their stuff at their bench "is there anything in mind that you want to have ?" She asked "why do you ask ?" He said "n-nothing really" she looked away and gasped when he pulled her to him.

"Tell me" he demanded, she pecked his lips "it's a secret" she poked his nose "how I want to bite you to death" he pulled her but her hips and leaned into her face to kiss her. A volleyball suddenly hit his head which made his mouth to bump into hers. They pulled back while holding their teeth in pain, he popped a vein and formed a dark area.

"Oh no, he's going to explode" Yamamoto said "HEEEEII !! He's going to bite us to death !!" Tsuna paled "HEEEEH !!" They paled in surprise when Kyoya glared at them "Kamikorosu" he pulled out his tonfa "settle down for once, will you ?" Kyokai grabbed his shoulder "it's either bite them to death, or you" he glared at her "and you know what that means when it comes to you" he warned, she stared at him "have fun" she backed away "your horrible !" The guys yelled.

"Kyokai-sama" Kyokai glanced over her shoulder "did you bring them ?" She asked, Sato nodded "alright, thank you" she said "hai" he said and walked away "hey guys" Kyokai called and blinked as the boys were being chased by Kyoya "hey girls.." She turned "Sato just prepared the jet skis" she said "ehhh !? Really !?" Haru said "how exciting !" Kyoko giggled "let's go" Adelheid smiled.

"Kyoya !" Kyokai called "what ?" She jumped as he appeared next to her "that was a quick biting to death" she raised a brow, he pointed over his shoulder, all of the guys were buried in the side with their feet sticking out of the surface "you could have done worse" Kyokai said "your horrible !" The guys got out of the sand.