Chapter 112

New Arc starts !

_______________

Chapter 112

_______________

Everyone were having a normal and crazy day like always, until a certain infant called them for a gathering "menna ! I have something important to say !" Reborn said as they gathered in Tsuna's house "first of all, Kyokai have to pretend that she's Tsuna's sister" he said "oh ? Are you playing house ?" Nana said "Ka-san !" Tsuna said "ah !" Reborn smiled "have fun~" Nana smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Second !" They shot their heads to Reborn "good luck" he aimed at them 10 years later Bazooka "Heh !?" They said and got shot. They appeared in unknown place, but it looks more like a forest "where are we !?" Tsuna looked around "hm ? My voice seems different" he thought then looked at his small hands "HEEEEEEII !!" He screamed "Judaime ! Judaime !!" Gokudera looked through the smoke "why the hell is my voice like this !?" He yelled.

"Heh !?" Tsuna paled "no ! It can't be !" He thought as the smoke cleared "we turned younger !!" He clenched on his hair "..." They blinked and looked at theirselves "HEEEEH !!?" They yelled "WHY ARE WE SO TINY TO THE EXTREME !!?" Ryohei yelled "haha ! This game is fun" Yamamoto laughed "our clothes are the same.." Chrome said "we must have only got smaller, since our looks are the same as well" Mukuro said "too bad, I should have made fun of your face" Kyoya said "wait, I'm still doing that now" he smirked.

"Grrrr !!" They glared at each other "stop it, you two !" Kyokai yelled "BWAHAHAHA !! We became kids again, Kai !" Ryohei laughed "Ryohei !" Kyokai glared "HEEEI !!" Tsuna screamed when they heard a gun "wait, where's Lambo ?" He said "here" Chrome carried a child Lambo "at least he's quiet" Gokudera sighed "WAAAAAH !!" Lambo started crying "spoke so soon" Gokudera mattered.

"He's hungry, anyone got anything to eat ?" Kyokai said, they looked at Chrome when coughed "your sick ?" Mukuro said "no" she shook her head "she turned red"  Yamamoto noted "hm" Kyokai placed her hand on Chrome's forehead "she got a fever" Kyokai said "we have to find a shelter, let's go" Tsuna said and they started walking.

In the middle of the walking, it started to rain and they still don't know where they were "this place is familiar" Gokudera said "you noticed that too ?" Kyokai said "Kufufu~ I suppose" Mukuro said "it's not familiar to me" Yamamoto shook his head "neither am I" Tsuna said "whatever, let's just find somewhere to stay" Kyokai sighed.

They stopped in the middle of the forest, they placed Lambo next to Chrome, the two eventually fell asleep "we have to get something for her to eat, something fresh" Kyokai said "how about fruit ? Fruits are fresh" Yamamoto smiled "where can we get fruits !? I don't see any fruits on these trees !" Gokudera said "there's a village near here" Kyoya said "how would you know !?" Gokudera said "the sound of people chatting and horse stomps" Kyoya crossed his arms.

"But we don't have any money" Tsuna said "easy, we should steal" Gokudera said "Gokudera-kun ! We shouldn't steal" Tsuna said "it's the only way to make Chrome heal" Yamamoto said "I feel bad about it though" Tsuna said "we've got no other choice, let's go" Kyokai walked ahead with Kyoya "you'll watch them, right Mukuro ?" Tsuna said "Kufufufu~ sure" Mukuro said and sat down.

"If anyone got in trouble, we meet here" Tsuna said, they nodded and ran to catch up. They peeked from behind the bush once they reached the village. They noticed that their clothes were pretty old "where did Kyokai-nee and Hibari-san went ?" Tsuna said "we don't know" Gokudera said "YOSH !! EXTREME !!" Ryohei yelled "Shhh !!" They covered his mouth.

"There they are, stealing food" Yamamoto pointed. They saw Kyokai pretend to drop the apples by accident. She bowed when the man of the store turned to her as she apologized. As the man knelt to collect it, Kyoya snuck in the store and got out with a bag on his back "hey ! Get that kid !" The man yelled in unknown language as Kyokai and Kyoya ran for it "let's go help !" Tsuna said and they ran after them.