Chapter 162

Hey ! Bluemoon here !

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, I was super busy.

But Happy New Year to everyone ! I hope you all had a very amazing year.

On to the Chapter.

_____________________

Chapter 162

_____________________

Days passed since then, Kyokai laid down on her back on the bed while hugging her pillow. She stared at the ceiling and sighed heavily "my heart echos whenever I think about him" she thought "my chest would feel tight whenever I see him" she blushed "it's annoying, why do I feel this way ?" She grumbled "I feel so girly because of him" she pressed the pillow against her face "is this what they call crazy in love ?"

The next day, Kyokai walked to school with Kotoya, he said that he doesn't want a guy like Kyoya get too close to her. She wasn't sure what he meant by that but that's how he was. As they reached the school gates, Kyokai's eyes slightly brightened when she saw Kyoya with the other Disciplinary committee members, checking the students dress code policy "Hibari-senpai, Ohayo Gozaimasu" she went to greet him and he nodded "your hair" he pointed out.

She flinched and touched the hair clip that he gave her from yesterday "o-oh this ? I don't know what came up to me, I just felt like putting it on" she fixed her bangs "do I look weird ?" She asked and he shook his head "you look alright" he patted her head and she slightly smiled "no, it looks weird" she flinched when Kotoya pulled the hair clip from her hair "let's go" he grabbed her hand and dragged her "A-Aniki" she said as Kyoya watched them leave.

The day continued and Kyokai barely saw Kyoya today, she touched her hair where the clip used to be before Kotoya took it. After school Kyokai was walking in the empty hallway toward the library, she turned a corner but hid behind it when she saw Kotoya and Kyoya facing each other "your in my way" Kyoya said "it's my job as her brother to protect her from harm, from you" Kotoya glared "it's not my fault that your twin is so attached to me, you were barely there her whole life" Kyoya pointed out and Kotoya gritted his teeth.

Kyokai covered her gasp as Kotoya grabbed Kyoya's collar and smashed him into the wall "you have no right to speak about this that way" Kotoya growled "you hurt her, you broke her, and I'm not willing to see you make her cry again" he glared "I'm warning you, stay away from her or I'll freaking kill you !" He yelled "Aniki" they looked at Kyokai "w-what are you doing ?" She held his arm "nothing" he smiled and let go of Kyoya "let's go" he grabbed her hand and dragged her, Kyokai and Kyoya made eye contact as she was being dragged.

"Aniki" she called as they were walking their way to the mansion hand in hand "is Hibari-senpai really just my guard ?" She asked, his eyes widen "did he tell you something ?" Kotoya said "well no, I just asked" she spoke truthfully "he said we broke up, but didn't tell me the reason why" she said "he also told me that he would feel guilty if he took advantage on my condition and took me back as a girlfriend when I asked" she added and frowned when he tightened the grip on her hand "forget about him, I'm just doing what is best for you" he patted her head and she winced "don't get too close to him, remember that he's just a guard and nothing else" he glared and she shakily nodded.

At night, Kyokai looked up from her studies at the knock of a glass. She went to open the balcony door and flinched "Hibari-senpai" she said "eh ?" Her eyes widen when he embraced her "s-senpai ?" She tugged on him, he buried his face in her hair "smells nice" he whispered and she flinched "s-senpai !" She blushed and tugged on him again "w-why are you hugging me ?" She blushed and her heart skipped a beat "we always do" he pulled back "oh ? So it's fine if we hug ?" She asked and he nodded "want to go somewhere ?" Kyoya asked "but Aniki said.." She mumbled and he patted her head "he'll never know, it's going to be more fun than studying" he said "I don't see anything more fun than studying" she tilted her head "but I'll go change" she nodded, he smirked and went to wait outside.