Chapter 113

_______________

Chapter 113

_______________

"Heh !?" Tsuna paled. First, Reborn sent them to the past. Second, they got in trouble with the first Generatipn of the Vongola Family. And third, Vongola Primo himself asked them to join their family "Giotto !" G pulled Giotto by the back of his collar "what do you think your doing !!?" He yelled "G, we can't leave them in the street, they're orphans. We used be like them" Giotto said "come here !" G pulled him into a corner.

Tsuna sweated as they started discussing in the corner "Knuckle, the girl is sick and the other is injured" Alane said, they looked at Chrome and Kyokai "hm ? Your right to the Extreme !" Knuckle said "stay away from them !" Gokudera, Ryohei, Mukuro, and Kyoya stood in front of Chrome and Kyokai "guys.." They looked at Tsuna "at least let him check on them" he smiled.

"If you say so..." Gokudera said "fine !" Ryohei said, Mukuro sighed "you think I'll allow him touch Kyokai ?" Kyoya glared then felt a tug on his sleeve. He looked at Kyokai's concerned eyes then calmed down "hn" he looked away, she looked at Tsuna "I suppose we agreed on staying" he told Giotto "great, now each of us will take care of a child" Giotto said "what !?" They said.

"We are not taking care of more children ! We already got Alanzo" G said "what does that suppose to mean ?" Alane tilted her head in confusion, G tried to ignore her "Oya Oya, what will Elena say if she saw them ?" Daemon said, they flinched when they heard a scream "who are those cuties !?" Elena rushed in "they are adorable !!" She squealed "that's.." Tsuna thought.

They groaned when she gave them a death hug "hm ?" She placed her forehead on Chrome and gasped "what is wrong with you !? They all must be hungry, and those girls are sick and injured ! Can't you think !?" Elena said "a-ah !! Sorry !" Knuckle said, he carried Chrome and told Kyokai to follow him.

"They have to stay and we have to take care of them !" Elena said "t-that's what I said" Giotto said "come on kids, go sit down and I'll tell the maid to prepare lunch" Elena smiled, they slowly nodded and went to sit down on the couch "HEEEEI !!" Tsuna almost jumped on Gokudera when Lupo sniffed him "Lupo, down" Alane held Lupo "those are friends, not food" she said "speaking of food.." G's brow twitched "stop stealing candy, you brats !!!" He pointed at Lampo and Alanzo. They screamed and started runnin with G chasing them.

"Alanzo, why are you stealing with his idiot !?" G pointed at Lampo when he made them sit on the floor "G.." Giotto said when he saw Alanzo holding his tears "I thought papa would like candy if I feed Lampo Oji" Alanzo said "who gave you that idea !!?" G said "Lampo Oji" G popped a vein "you little- !" He started crushing Lampo's head.

Giotto panicked and rushed to stop them, Gokudera glanced at Tsuna "so what do we do, Judaime ?" He asked "first things first, you should call me Tsuna" Tsuna said "I-I'll try" Gokudera said "Ts-T-T-Tsu..." He tried "I'm sorry !! I'll call you Sawada-san !!" He stared banging his forehead on the floor, Tsuna nervously sweated.

After Giotto knew their names, he told G to gather their Guardians to his study "they are already there, beside Alaude" G growled "what do you mean ? Alaude is over there" Giotto pointed where Alaude was searching under the table "where's the kid ?" Alaude glared at them, he sighed and walked away after they shrugged.

Tsuna stared at Alaude them Giotto "Primo-san.." He said "oh Tsuna, just call me Giotto" Giotto said "I-I can't !" Tsuna said "then Giotto-san to make you feel comfortable" Giotto said "okay, G-Giotto-san..." Giotto smiled "what's that ?" Tsuna pointed at his cloak "Shhh" Giotto smiled and revealed Alanzo from under his cloak.

Alanzo giggled and crawled out of the couch "let's go hide you under my desk" Giotto said and Alanzo nodded. The second thing you know, Giotto and Alanzo got a bump on their heads "office" Alaude glared at Giotto "don't take my things without my permission" Alaude told Alanzo "hm" Alanzo nodded and gave him back his handcuffs "I'll speak with you later" Alaude said.