Chapter 137

______________

Chapter 137

______________

Beep...beep

The heart monitor beeped, it was calm with the lines moving up and down. Kyokai slowly opened her eyes from losing conscious. The last thing she remembered was...she doesn't remember anything at all. She frowned and blinked a couple of times.

Steam appeared on the oxygen mask as she breathed, she looked around and noticed she was on a bed in an unknown room. She looked to her right to see raven haired guy, his head on the bed sleeping while sitting, and he was holding her hand so tight to keep it warm.

Her eyes widen in shock, she jerked her hand back and sat up, taking off the oxygen mask, making him wake up in surprise "Kyokai !" Kyoya got shocked and pulled her into an embrace "eh ?" She blinked "you worried me there" he cupped her cheeks "what's wrong ?" He frowned as she stared at him "Ano..who are you ?" She gave him a confused look and tilted her head.

He blinked "what ?" He dropped his hands. She looked around "where am I ?" She asked "hospital" he said, still confused about what's going on "hos..pital ?" She tilted her head "does your head hurt ?" He touched the back of her head "Ita" she said emotionless.

She winced as she tried to pull out the tubes "no, leave it" he grabbed her wrist, she stared at his hand shocked "your touching me.." She whispered "ah" he quickly pulled his hand back "do you know your name ?" He asked "h-hm" she nodded "do you know me ?" He asked "hm" she shook her head "..." He stared at her as she looked around.

She flinched and pulled back when he cupped her cheek "p-please don't hurt me, I-I hope I haven't done anything to you" she held the bed sheets close "don't be scared, Kyokai" he sighed "I won't hurt you" he pushed the bed sheets down to peek at her eyes, she calmed down a bit "s-sorry, I don't usually meet a lot of people" she mumbled "don't usually meet people ?" He thought.

He sat on the edge of the bed, she stared at his back as he pulled out his phone and dialed a number "hn ?" He looked next to him to see her glancing over his shoulder to look at his phone. He thought she was cute as she curiously stared at his phone while tilting her head frowning. She blinked a couple of times as he kissed her cheek gently "what was that ?" She touched her cheek "a kiss" he looked back at his phone "why ?" She asked "to calm you down" he said.

She blinked and pressed her lips gently on his cheek, his eyes slightly widen "w-what are you doing ?" He looked at her "eh !?" She flinched "y-you looked like your troubled with something" she mumbled "s-sorry" she said. She sat back and stared out of the window, wondering what is out there she is missing "say, you seem to know my name, so what's yours ?" She asked, he glanced at her over his shoulder "just call me Kyo" he slightly smiled "oh.." She blinked "Kyo, is it ?" She tilted her head in wonder "hm I like it" she said, he stared at her shocked.

She flinched when he patted her head "just sleep a little, okay ?" He said "I don't want to sleep" she said "then lie down until we know what's wrong with you" he made her lay back down and covered her with the bed sheets "but I don't want to sleep" she sat up, she winced and touched her arm where the tube was attached "it hurts" she mumbled "just keep it like that" he said "but it hurts.." She huffed.

He kissed her cheek "keep it like that" he repeated, she nodded. She frowned when he got up "Kyo ?" She called, he looked at her slightly surprised "where are you going ?" She tilted her head "I'm going to get you something to eat" he said "stay" he patted her head "stay" she repeated then giggled.

He tried to feed her when he got back with food, he sighed as she refused to eat "Kyokai, you need to eat" he glared "I don't want to" she covered her mouth with the bed sheets "alright then, I'll eat it" he opened his mouth to put the spoon in "no" she pulled his hand and put the spoon in her mouth instead "I'll eat it" she mumbled, he patted her head.