Chapter 120

____________________

Chapter 120

____________________

The two weeks passed so slowly and Kyokai was able to go to school again. The problem was, every student was avoiding her, and because of her leg, she couldn't go to gym class.

Kyokai was sitting in class deep in thoughts "today we have a new student" what the teacher said "come in, Hayashi" Kyokai paled and shot her head to the door "Yo ! I'm Hayashi Kotoya, nice to meet you !" Kotoya smiled "eh ?" Souji glanced between him and Kyokai.

"I suppose your a brother of..." The teacher said "oh ! I'm Kyokai's twin" Kotoya smiled proudly "EEEEH !!?" They paled "oh Kotoya !" Ryohei waved "Sasagawa ! Sit down !" The teacher threw a ruler at him "you may sit in front of your twin" he told Kotoya.

The teacher continued his lesson once Kotoya sat down "Itai" Kotoya winced when Kyokai smacked his head "why are you here ?" She whispered "I heard about what happened from Kyoya, so I came to protect you" he said "I don't need protection" she said, they glared at each other.

"Are you sure you don't want me to carry you ?" Ryohei asked as he and Kyokai walked in the hallway after school "yes I'm alright, my leg needs to get used to walking again" she said "be more careful" he said "speaking of my leg, where did that Iwasaki went to ? I haven't seen him in a while" she said "umm..." Ryohei remembered the punch that Kyoya gave Akiko.

"Fake" one student said as she walked passed them, Kyokai clenched her fists and looked away "what the hell is wrong with your huge mouth that won't shut up !? Go away and leave her alone !" Ryohei yelled at the girl "Ryo" Kyokai tugged on him. Ryohei glared at the girl and they walked away.

Kyokai opened her shoe locker and a couple of notes fell. She picked it up, they were all insults or to stay away from their lovers. She crumbled it all and tossed it in the trash can from where she was standing. She frowned at the last letter in the locker, she pulled it out "meet me at the school pool" she mumbled and glanced at her hand watch "I still have time"

"Where are you going, Kai ?" Ryohei asked "pool" she said and continued walking. She opened the door of the inner pool and looked around. She almost slipped as she walked next to the pool "that would have been dangerous" she thought. The second thing she saw, was bubbles.

"Sasagawa-kun, have you seen Hayashi-san anywhere ?" Tsubaki asked Ryohei "I wanted to give him this bento because he was sick for two weeks, I even have notes" she said "he seemed upset and gloomy today so I didn't have the chance to talk to him" she mumbled "Kyokai was actually injured because of that Iwasaki Bastard !" Ryohei glared "I-Iwasaki Akiko-san !?" Tsubaki said "was it because Hayashi-san was jealous that day !? Was it because of me !?" She thought while holding her red cheek.

"Yo !" Souji walked to them "hey Tsubaki-chan, your face is red" he frowned "oh ? Is it !?" Tsubaki looked away "Loud Animal !" They looked behind them to see Kyoya stomping toward them "where is she ? I can't find her anywhere" he glared "she's not with you ?" Ryohei said "I just got out of class, I'm the one who's suppose to go get her" Kyoya said "she did get a weird note" Ryohei held his chin "what note ?" Kyoya narrowed his eyes.

His eyes suddenly widened "was it something about the school's pool ?" He said "how did you know !?" Ryohei said "I've heard a couple of girls talking about putting a note on someone's locker" Kyoya said "you don't think..." Ryohei said. They started running, Souji and Tsunaki confusedly followed them.

"Kai !" They kicked the door open "I can't see anyone !" Ryohei looked around "Hayashi-san !" Tsubaki screamed "Kyokai !" Kyoya and Ryohei yelled and Kyoya dived in the pool. Souji quickly pulled a towel as Kyoya swam to the edge, pulling Kyokai with him. Ryohei helped Kyoya pull out Kyokai and lay her down "no breathing !" Souji said panicky "Damn it !" Ryohei started to push on Kyokai's chest as Kyoya got out of the pool.