Chapter 184

____________________

Chapter 184

____________________

Days passed since then, Kyokai hummed a melody while cooking breakfast in the morning. She smiled at the feeling of strong arms around her "good morning" she whispered softly "morning" Kyoya whispered back and kissed her cheek, he then buried his face in her neck.

She turned to face him "so I was thinking maybe we should go surprise your parents about our engagement" she said "maybe after that we could tell my father too.." She played with the collar of his shirt and he frowned "how about we surprise him after we get married ?" He suggested "Kyoya" she glared.

She pushed his bangs aside then wrapped her arms around his waist "we can't keep our engagement a secret forever" she whispered "we're not, we're keeping it a secret until the wedding" he said and she narrowed her eyes "I'm tired, I don't feel like getting chased with a chainsaw for the rest of my life" he explained in defense.

He sighed when he heard her huff "alright" he bent down to kiss her forehead "we will tell him too, but not right now" he said "thank you, Kyo" she smiled and kissed his cheek, he embraced her and she hugged his waist "I love you so much" she whispered "of course you do, we've been dating for almost six years now" he said and she smacked his back "how in the world did I stand you ?" She chuckled.

Sunday morning, Kyokai woke up in the strong arms of her new fiancé. She glanced at him over her shoulder and smiled at his peaceful figure, he frowned in his sleep and pulled her in his embrace closer. She yawned and reached for her phone on the nightstand, she blinked a couple of times as she turned it on. Vision clearing up, her eyes widen at the time.

She gasped quietly and rushed out of bed, toward her dresser "I'm late for my shift !" She thought and opened the drawers, started to take off her sleeping gown. Of course he was awake, a light sleeper he is, and just in time to see her bending down to put her panties on. She didn't feel the smirk behind her, didn't even notice he was awake "where is it ?" She bent down again to search in the drawers "ah !" She gasped and straightened up at the contact of his hand with her backside "are you trying to give me a show ?" He asked in a drowsy tone and pulled her against his bare chest.

She glared at him over her shoulder before continuing searching "shut up, you have seen me like this thousands of times by now" she mattered "I've seen the sunset thousands of times too" he said "looking for this ?" He pulled out the bra she was looking for "thanks" she took it and placed all her hair on one shoulder to put her bra on, she flinched as he clipped it and kissed the back of her neck "odd feeling, usually I do the opposite" he whispered and she blushed, she reached behind her to pull him for a kiss "I wish you could do that too, but I'm running late for my shift" she whispered against his lips then pulled out her clothes "you need to dress up as well" she went to the bathroom.

She flinched when he grabbed her arm, his fingers trailed down her side "where did you get this ?" He glared at the burned mark on her right side "it's nothing" she placed her hand over the scar as if she was trying to hide it "Kyokai" he said "I'll tell you later, I need to get ready" she quickly rushed to the bathroom and closed the door.

Once she came back, she sighed heavily because he wore only his underwear. She walked up to him and grabbed his dress shirt "your so slow" she helped him wear it before grabbing his shoulder, turning him to face her to do his buttons. She even helped him wear his trousers, clearly he was being lazy on purpose. She did his belt after tucking his shirt in, she reached for his tie but gasped when he pulled her against him by her hips so suddenly she placed her hands on his chest.

He smirked and bent down to suck on her earlobe, she blushed and whimpered a complain. He squeezed her backside and she let out a moan, he chucked in her ear and she shuddered "how about you give me a treat with those lips of yours ?" He whispered and reached between them to unbuckle his belt, she snapped back to reality "no !" She pushed his hands and redid his belt, finishing his tie as well "later, I promise" she placed her finger on his lips, he grumbled and fixed his tie because she did it too tight around his neck.