Chapter 134

Drawing made by EternalBlizzard

_________________

Chapter 134

_________________

Everything was painful, everything seem to be spinning yet it was black. Soon enough the ceiling came to vision. Looking to the right to see Kyokai unconscious, burn marks around her wrists. Kotoya's eyes widen as he stared at her shocked.

He touched his chest as half of his burn marks were gone, the ice that Kyokai made on his chest melted because of the heat which made few of the burn marks fade. He looked around him and figured he was in an underground base, it was as squire shaped floor surrounded by water that you can see over the edge.

He lift himself up while looking around, it was really quiet since nobody was around. He noticed something bright under some sheet. He stood up to see what it was, he shakily reached the sheet and pulled it "h-ha !" He fell back in shock. In front of him, there was a tube filled with water, Kisume was in it, oxygen mask and small tubes attacked to him "K-Kisume-san !? Wasn't he in the hospital !?" Kotoya thought.

He looked at the top of the prison to see a board written Kisume's name on it "w-what ?" Kotoya looked behind it to see more people trapped in that water cage "this is bad, this is really bad" he thought as he nervously sweated. He looked further to the right to see two cages written his and Kyokai's names on it. He gulped, trying to think what to do.

Looking around for an exit, he found a small window really high "how to get.." He thought, he didn't see any stairs. The window was almost at the forth floor. He trembled toward Kyokai and picked her up bride style, he winced because his ankle was injured, but he ignored the pain.

He looked at Kyokai to make sure she wasn't awake "don't worry, Kai-chan, I'll get us out of here" he whispered and kissed her head. He jumped from handrail to handrail to each the forth floor. He opened the window to see the upper base, he hid down when he saw legs of the soldier walking.

Once they were gone, Kotoya got out Kyokai through the window, then he got out. He picked her up and started to look for a way out "Oi ! What are you guys doing out here !?" A guard yelled "Damn it, didn't check too well" Kotoya mattered and started running "hey !" The guard called and ran after him with a lot of guard behind him.

Kotoya almost fell on his face while running because of his ankle, he panted really hard while looking around. He realized that he was in some sort of mansion from the fancy painting, statues, and carpet.

He frowned when he reached a circular yard, fancy lights, grass, and fountain in the center, Kotoya tilted his head confused "are those people rich or something ?" He thought "there they are !" He looked behind him to see the guards.

He ran ahead to see more guard coming, he tried to get out but he was already surrounded "Damn it, I got trapped" he thought. He glared as the guards aimed their shotguns at him. He quickly knelt and formed an ice shield around him and Kyokai, at the same time as the guards started shooting.

Kotoya held Kyokai close as the ice blocked all the bullets, he glanced at her worriedly "Kai-chan, wake up, come on" he patted her cheek "she took the drug few minutes after me, she's suppose to wake up" he thought "hold fire !" He heard.

He was shocked when the ice turned into water right away, it didn't even take time to melt, he looked up to see a blonde guy with different colored eyes walking toward them "Kenji-sama !" The guards stood aside. The man, Kenji, stood up in front of Kotoya.