35.

"WHAT ARE WE going to do?" Ashton asked once he heard the news. Max, Luke, Jake and Calum all hung their heads low; not knowing exactly what to say. Max knew that they had to hurt those pricks, but they couldn't do it by themselves. They needed Freddie, and as of right now, things with him haven't been progressing.

Ashton knew that the lead gang member was going to get hurt, he knew it all along, even when he saw Freddie beaten with steel cranes and beer bottles slicing through his skin. He knew this, and because of it, he let the entire thing happen.

Max knew about Ashton's acknowledgement of the event, but what he didn't know was that Ashton Irwin had been planning this all along. He set up the whole thing. From Freddie's bail out from jail, to now.

What Ashton wanted was power---which is what Freddie had. Freddie began the formation of LFOUR since he was merely sixteen; hopping in and out of crackhouses for sex and money. He would excessively smoke and drink and fuck, and when he got tired of it all, he decided to gather all of his friends and create a gang that everyone was fearful of. So they did.

Now, Ashton only asked in a sympathetic manner because he knew Freddie wasn't going to make it. And in case he didn't, he would take the role as leader and kill Max, Jake, and the others. He would kill them because Dameon instructed him to.

Once you have those petty bastards wrapped around yer finger, I want them dead.

Daemon's words rang out through his head the entire time the group sat around and moped; wondering if Freddie was okay. In truth, Ashton had a cold heart, and that was one of the main reasons why Freddie let him in.

It was too bad that Freddie was going to die. . .

..

Freddie awoke with a jolt. Sitting up from his hospital bed, he began to lurk around for the noise that woke him up from his slumber. He found nothing except Amelia laying on the side of the bedside table; sleeping silently.

He watched her as she slept, and the more he watched he fell in depth with affection towards her. He then laid back down, the heart monitor now beeping at its normal pace.

He closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Little did he know that one of Dameon's henchmen hid behind the closet door, waiting to shoot him to death.

...