06.

3:00 A.M. I COULDN'T SLEEP, THE THOUGHT of my cock throbbing made me want to take Amelia right then and there. She looked so beautiful while she slept; almost like an angel.

      I lit up a cigarette, sitting at the edge of the bed as I watched her, somehow falling in love with the way she slept---slowly then all at once. It seemed odd because she has become the only girl I hadn't fucked yet, and maybe it was for a good reason too.

   Suddenly, there was light knock on my window. I looked at the window, then back at Amelia; careful not to wake her up from her heavenly sleep as I quietly opened the glass entrance, seeing Brenda leaning against the windowpane while she smoked a cigarette.

     Without hesitation, she hungrily kissed me, making us fall over on the side where Amelia wasn't laying in. I was underneath Brenda, and before she could reveal her breasts to me, she stopped.

    "We should go to the living room," she whispered. "we might wake her."

    "She'll be fine," I said as I straddled her waist. "now bounce it for me." I laid my head back as she began to work; slowly moving her body and careful not to wake Amelia up. I know it was wrong, but I couldn't take it.

    "Baby, I want to go faster," Brenda whined, she then rocketed up and down, moaning softly. I was surprised Amelia didn't groan to this; the thought of her knowing made it hotter.

    "Faster," I commanded, she did. And surprisingly she did; the bed lightly squeaking.

    We fucked the whole night through, pleasure and highs hitting the surface.

-

           "YOU FUCKED WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!" Amelia exclaimed, getting out of the bed as I sat up shirtless; my skin contaminated with dry sweat from last night's event.

    "You were asleep, I was horny, so yeah; that pretty much solves it."

    She scoffed, "I'm going to take a shower."

   "Can I join?" I asked, my eyebrows raised.

      "NO!" she yelled from the other side of the door, "For all I know I can have your cum stains on my arms!"

     I chuckled then lit up another cigarette as I laid in my bed; pants on as I let the room become a hazey wonderland.

    About ten minutes later, Amelia came out of the bathroom; towel wrapped around her petite body. I wiggled my eyebrows.

    "Take it off for me, yeah?"

    Amelia glared at me. "You wish. Didn't you get enough action last night?"

    "I did." I replied, "but she isn't beautiful as you."

    Amelia turned, a blush creeping into her cheeks.

     "Did you just call me beautiful?"

   I nodded. "You are, I mean come on, look at you." I stood before her, my body towering over hers.

     "No one has those hazel-green eyes or hair like yours; Hell, even when you're sleeping you like an angel." I pulled her close to me, the towel still wrapped around her body.

     "You're the first good thing to come into my life, litterally."

     Before she could pull away from me or speak, I leaned down and pressed my lips onto hers.

    And for once, I actually enjoyed it and didn't take it further like I always did.

     Maybe she could be mine,  just for a little while longer.

...