14.

"DIDN'T EXPECT TO SEE ME, DID YOU?" my mouth fell open as I saw her stand in front of me. My body grew tense as she stepped closer. "I'm looking for Freddie. D'you know where he is?"

     Once she had said that, Freddie came right behind me. He looked at her with his eyes widened.

     "Cecilia?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed. "What the fuck are you doing here?" he stepped foward, blocking me from possibly getting hit.

     "I came to tell you that, Michael's in the hospital and won't be having a party tonight. And, I was also wondering if you wanted to get busy, but from what I can see," she took off her sunglasses. "you already are."

     "If getting busy means financial then I have the money." he reached into his pockets and handed her a stack of bills tied with a rubber band. "There you go, have a nice day!" with that, he slammed the door in her face; locking it as he turned to me and pressed his lips onto mine once again.

    "Let's get stoned."

-

              "I really should get going," Freddie said after a while. "Jack and the others are going to get pissed if I don't rush on over to the hospital."

     "Go right ahead, babe." I said, snuggling into my blanket. Freddie smiled at me, kissing my cheek.

    "I can't now! You look cute wrapped up in that snuggie."

    "Freddie just go, I'm pretty sure you can fight the cuteness and see your friend."

     Freddie groaned, "Fine. I'll see you later, love." he kissed my cheek one last time, and then was out the door in seconds.

         I closed my eyes, and went to sleep.

-

                      "HOW'S HE DOING?" I ASKED once I had stepped into the hospital grounds. The white walls felt as if they were closing in on me, and all I wanted was to make sure Michael was okay. He and I grew up together; and the thought of him dying made me sick to my stomach.

       "Not good," Ashton said as he chewed on his lip. "he got shot in the chest today, doc says he's losing a lot of blood."

    "Who the fuck gunned him down?" my jaw clenched as I pulled out my switchblade.

      "The Convicts," Luke said as he looked down at his combat boots. "one of the members called an ambush, and once Mikey left to grab the stuff, they jumped him and gunned him down to the chest."

    "Fuckin' bastards." I said. "When will he be having visitors?" I asked Jake. Jake shrugged, not certain when.

                An hour had passed, and I was growing impatient each second.

    "I'm telling you pricks somethin'," I said, pulling out my switchblade towards them. "if Michael dies, I'm going to destroy all of England."

   "Mr. Clifford is ready to be visited," I grumbled a thank God and went into Michael's room.

     Only to have my heart still while seeing him talking to Amelia.

.....