15.

SHE HELD HIS HAND TIGHTLY, TEARS STREAMING down her face as she continued to talk to the broken man. I stood by the doorway, watching enviously at how well they got on.

        Michael looked up after laughing, and waved me over to come sit with them. I sat down at the edge of Michael's bed; staring at Amelia the entire time my friend and I conversed.

              "I'll be out of this shite hole tomorrow," Michael said after a while. I nodded, reaching over to grab Amelia's hand as I squeezed it tightly.

     I stood up, smiling at Amelia. "We should get going now, sweetie." I said through gritted teeth.

     "Freddie, we really should stay. I mean, look at Mic---"

      "LET'S GO!" with that we both got up, saying goodbye to Michael; who laid in the hospital bed, closing his eyes as he went to sleep.

-

                     "What were you doing in there?!" I asked as I turned to Amelia. "Why the hell were you holding Michael's hand, huh?!" she didn't answer, so I slapped her.

     "I was holding Michael's hand because I care about him!" she shoved me to the window on the driver's side. "Why are you so jealous Freddie? Just an hour ago we were having a good time and now you're being a fucking prick because I held your friends' hand?" she sighed, shaking her head.

     "We just started going out today and already you're jealous." she turned to the window, ordering me to start the car.

     "No," I said, placing the key into the ignition.

     "Freddie, start the fucking car!"

   I pulled onto her arm, making her turn to me and slap my face. With her venomous strike, I cupped her face into my hands and pressed my lips onto hers roughly; sliding my tongue as I explored her mouth then marking my territory and bit her lower lip----hard.

     "The only reason I got jealous is because I don't like it when you're being such a slag with another guy." I bit her lip again, causing a moan to escape her mouth.

    "Does that get you horny, babe?" I asked, running my hand along her leg slowly. "Do I get you wet just by being jealous?" I kissed her neck; leaving little love bites here and there.

      "Freddie," she managed to squeak. "we should go, they'll see us."

     I smiled. "You're right." I kissed her once again, lingering the taste of her lips on mine. "I don't want them to know what we do in private. Let's go back to your flat and get naughty."

    "Let's take it slow," I heard her say. I laughed. We were now at a stop light as I whispered in her ear. "I'm not putting my cock in you until you're ready. That doesn't mean we can't do other things for pleasure."

    We drove, and never looked back.

....