02.

"HERE YOU GO," VICTOR SAID AS he handed me the baggie of Cocaine in his ebony - black vehicle. "Where's the money, Freddie?" he was growing impatient, and eventually I grabbed my wallet from out of my pocket and handed him the government paid papers.

     I placed the drug inside of my pocket, and quickly walked back to my house; into my room as I prepared for my fix. Before I sniffed up a line, I grabbed my phone;  dialing one person who I knew wanted to party at three 'o clock in the morning.

       "Sandra?" I said into the reciever. "Yeah it's me. Come over yeah? I think it's time we chat." with a press to the END button, the call dropped.

    And so I began to set up what Sandra and I would need for a night full of chatting.

-

           "Fuck," I hissed once the drug traveled up my nose. "this shite really gets to you." Sandra took a crack at sniffing up a line, and then she began to induce herself with her high as it kicked in.

    "It really does," she pushed me to the bed, unbuttoning her shirt as it revealed her black bra and her slim body from underneath her previous clothing. "it gets you riled up for anything." she began to kiss me; sucking on my bottom lip.

      I kissed back, my hands wandering down to her ass. I squeezed it, to which she sat up and took off her shorts and began to grind on me.

           "Fuck me, Freddie." she breathed, bringing her body closer to mine, her nipples practically touching my skin; my bulge already popping out.

    "Only if you want me to," I then pressed my lips onto hers, the music tuning everything out.

-

            "Mr. Highmore, you've been absent for half of the first semester, and now you're getting arrested for possession of Cocaine."

     "Like you don't snort a line every now and then," I scoffed. "I've seen you during your breaks." I imitated his action of snorting up a couple of lines as his face grew red; jaw clenched with his index finger pointing to the office door.

           Before I could get up from the comfortable chair, the security guards arrested me; pulling me by the handcuffs as I exited out of the prick of a principal's office.

       "Max!" I shouted, being dragged. "Max help me, you fuckin' cunt!"

     Max ran after me, trying to convince them to let me go while my face was pressed against the glass window. Inside the office was a girl with brown hair, hazel-green eyes and a pale face. She had her head down, focused on the papers laying on her lap. She was most likely new to this school, because she was a girl I had not seen nor fucked---at least, not yet.

     "Come on Highmore," said a hoarse voice behind, pulling me towards the other direction.

      I was going to kill the bastard who snitched my ass out.

-

           "You think you're fucking funny, huh?" I asked as I pushed the pansy onto the cool table. He cried in pain as I repeatedly hit him in the back of his head. "If I ever find out you're looking at me, or about to snitch me out, I'll make sure you won't live to see the break of day!"

      I pulled his head back by twisting my fingers into his wavy hair, then pounding him onto the table once more. I relinquished him from my hold, to which he took off running.

      I sighed, my muscles tense as my veins popped up. I looked towards my left, seeing Grace and that girl from earlier. She was the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on.

     And her name was Amelia.

...