67.

"YEAH? YOU like tha'?" Carolina asked as I laid out on the living room floor, ass up in the air with a dildo shoved up inside it. I arched my head back, letting out a few moans as she penetrated into me.

"Yes," I whimpered out, squeezing my ass cheeks together as she continued her movements. "I-I do." I can hear her smirk, then she smacks my ass with her free hand.

Ever since I left Amelia out in the valleys of education, I ended up spending my days with Carolina. During these days, we'd take a walk around the town of Highgate, grab a bottle of liquor and drink until we were shit faced, fuck, then go our separate ways. When I was with Carolina, I felt alive. Like I actually mattered. With that feeling came the experience of having sex. I would never put a plastic cock in between my ass cheeks on my own, but since this what a real woman does, I allowed it.

"You like it when I fuck ye?" Carolina asked, now pounding into me. "Ye like it when me cock is deep inside yer pretty little hole?" She pulled out, then shoved it right back in; causing me to groan.

"Oh yes!" I knitted my eyebrows together, moaning uncontrollably. "Please, fuck me harder!" I lifted my ass up higher so that way she'd have more access.

Honestly, I never thought I'd tell a woman to 'fuck me harder' but what can I say? The bloody woman was good at what she was doing. Pulling out, Carolina spread my cheeks apart and then proceeded to dive her tongue inside of me. She hummed, licked, spitted on my hole, sucked on it and then started all over again.

"Ye taste so sweet, love." she said. "I'm going to keep pounding into ye until I feel like cumming on yer cock." She continued to thrust, and with each one I felt myself becoming higher and higher by the second. I wanted to touch her, I wanted to feel her climax and spew on me. I wanted all of this and more.

"Ride me," I plead. "Ride me, please!"

Good God I sound like a little bitch.

Without hesitation, she flipped me over on my back and sunk down on my length; her tits slightly bouncing while she tilted her head back. I watched her pleasure herself, and fuck, it was the hottest thing a young lad could want. I wanted to touch those magnificent tits, suck on her nipples until they were completely lathered in my saliva, but I was tied down. I couldn't untie it unless she did it. And so far, this teasing was driving me insane. I was so close. So damn close. . .

"Yeah? Ye want me to cum on yer cock? Ye want this fuckin' pussy to cum all over you? Yeah?" She clawed her nails into my chest, now bouncing harder against me; her moans going at a higher pitch.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I cried out. "Please cum on me, please!"

"I'm going to cum, love!" She pounded on me harder; the sound of skin slapping on skin was the only thing I heard outside of her moans. "You're so bi --"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON 'ERE?!"

I sat up quickly, seeing a man at the bedroom door with an angered look resting on his face.

Oh shit.

..

"Oh. Roger, I didn't think ye'd be home." Carolina stated, sitting up while covering herself. "Ye told me you'd be away for a month."

Roger, whom I assumed was her husband, glared at me but remained conversing with her. "I was, but I got told to go home." He nodded his head upward at me. "Who the fuck are you?" he asked me.

Sitting up, I decided to be an asshole. "I'm the guy fucking your wife. You got a problem with that, you wanker?" I smirked. "Your wife loves it when I lick her clit and she says I'm bigger than you."

Roger's face began to grow red by the second and within those seconds, he punched me repeatedly in the face.

Apparently, he did have a problem with that.

By the end of my beating, Carolina and I concluded that it was best we didn't see each other anymore.

...