11.

"MS. PARKER, YOU'VE BEEN TRUENT from your classes for the past week," the principle stated as he averted his eyes at my file. I swallowed the lump in my throat, nervous as to what my mother would think. "why have you been absent?"

    I fiddled with fingers, trying to think of an excuse to cover up my tracks. I was about to speak, when there was a fire alarm ringing ever so loudly.

    "Go to the practice field, promptly!" Mr. Hanes ordered, and so I did, exiting out of the office to bump into a familiar scent of cologne.

     I looked up to see Freddie, a smirk planted on his lips. "Like the stunt I pulled?" he asked as my jaw dropped.

   "You pulled the fire alarm?!" I shouted as everyone else frantically left the building. He pulled me towards him, his cologne filling up my nostrils as he rested his chin on my head.

   "I only did it so you didn't get into trouble." he chuckled, "Come on, let's get out of this joint, babe." he then pulled me out of the red building and into his house, where pressed my body against the door and began to kiss me passionately; his tongue exploring my mouth.

    He picked up my legs as he straddled my body with his hands, instantly moaning once I ran my hands through his messy hair.

     "Freddie," I breathed as I pulled back, looking into his blue eyes. "I can't do this." Freddie smirked, sucking on my neck.

                                  ' - '

    "Yeah you like that don't you?" he asked as he thrusted harder into me. I felt tears fall onto my cheek as he sucked on my neck.

       "Hey you!" I heard an angered voice shout. "Get the fuck off of her!"

     What happened next was a blur. All I knew was that the rapist had been knocked down to the floor and that I had been saved by a gang member.

    A gang member who liked to watch hearts bleed.

                               ' - '

      "Freddie!" I pushed his face away from me as I found my feet on the ground, I was still breathing heavily; my eyes dwelling up with tears.

     "I can't do this," I said once again. I looked down at the floor, making my way to the living room as I sat and cried.

      "I'm sorry, I thought you were over that by now," I looked up at Freddie, my eyes squinted as I felt my heart break. I then slapped him across the face; his cheek burned with a red mark.

    "You sick bastard!" I exclaimed. "Is that all I am to you?! Some bitch you can fuck when and wherever?!" I got up from where I sat, pushing him back to the seat as I began to smack his body repeatedly while I cried.

     "JUST STOP IT AMELIA!" Freddie grabbed a hold of my arms as he pinned me against the glass pane of the door to the backyard. He exhaled a heavy breath.

    "Just stop it," he whispered. He held onto my shoulders tighter. "stop this bullshit, now."

    "Freddie, I was raped!"

   "Yeah and who saved you?!" he was inches away from me. "I did." his grip fell to my waist. "You need to get over the fact that you got raped, because there are many women who get violated and they commit suicide! I know because my brother nearly did! Those fucking cunts had the fucking nerve to bring a fagget to put his dick in my brother!

   "Consider yourself lucky," he sneered. "because if it weren't for me, you wouldn't be able to walk the streets without that bastard following you around. I stabbed his fucking chest, I beat the shit out of him just because I felt bad for you. You're not my brother. I had to shoot that fagget in the head just so he could get off of him."

     Freddie sighed, shaking his head. "I need a fuckin' smoke." he took out a cigarette and went out into the backyard; leaving me to go and cry in the bathroom.

    He didn't understand it. He didn't know how it is being a woman. We bleed the most of pain, and having to be compared to the thousands of women who get raped still hurt. Because now I was part of them.

    Although, Freddie was right. If it weren't for him, I would problably stay away from the school grounds, or worse---commit my own life just because someone had the right mind to take away my innocence.

     I gently hit the sink, then I slumped down to the floor; crying silently as I waited for my body to calm down from its angered state.

-

        "Amelia?"

    I opened my eyes as the light hit my pupils, my body tired as I groggily got up and opened the door. Freddie came bursting in, hugging me tightly.

      "I'm sorry." he continued to hug me; rubbing his hand up and down my spine as he kissed my cheek.

     "I'm sorry, I'll try and be a better man next time when I'm trying to handle things."

    He kissed my cheek once again, then rested his cheek against mine as he apologized over and over again.

    For once, I could breathe without the fear of being in danger. I was somehow safe in his arms.

     And I didn't want anything to change. 

......