61.

THE NEXT morning, when I awoke from a ferocious hangover, I sat up and realized that Amelia wasn't next to me. Hearing the shower turn off, I concluded to myself that she had woken up and had decided to take a shower. I didn't know why, but for some reason I had felt that something bad happened last night. Instead of going inside the bathroom like the perverted mess that I am, I waited patiently for Amelia to finish cleansing herself.

Just as soon as I heard the shower faucet turn off, i hear the door open and standing outside the bathroom, wrapped up in a towel with soaking wet hair, was Amelia. "Good morning, my drunken wonder!" she greeted, ruffling my hair as she stood on the tips of her toes to do so. "How are you feeling?" she asked, ruffling her half dampened hair.

"Like shite," I replied with a small smile. "Nothing bad happened last night right?" I had to know, and if in case I did do something wrong, it would be my duty to apologize and make it right.

Amelia shook her head with that same, breath-taking smile I adored. "No. Nothing bad happened. However, you crashed last night."

I furrowed my eyebrows, perplexed. "Crashed? What d'ye mean?"

She tilted her head to the side. "What I mean is, is that you ended up telling me about your past, and you also told me about how I make your life better."

I pulled her closer, placing my hands on her waist. "That's because you do," I placed a kiss on her lips, then look into her beautiful, hazel-green eyes. "you make everything better."

Amelia blushed, covering her mouth as she chuckled with her cheeks rising to a light pink. "Well, I'm glad I can do something in your life." she went over to the bedroom and grabbed a pair of jeans, a black long-sleeve, her gray trench coat, all accompanied by a pair of leather, knee-high boots. Shamelessly, she stripped the towel off of her body, and I was met with her slim figure, large tits, shaven pussy and her rather large arse. I felt my pajama bottoms move forward as I was met with a raging boner springing upward.

"I have to get to class," Amelia said as she gathered her bra and panties. I bit my lower lip, the desire of having her in my arms with her face scrunched up pleasure as I'd thrust inside of her was evident. I wanted her, and as she bent over to put her black-laced panties, I stopped her by wrapping my arms around her once more, grinding against her arse.

I pressed a kiss on her shoulder, then nipped at the skin. "I think you can be late to class." I purred, toying with her nipples as she rose upward, her back pressed against my chest.

"Oh really? And how do you suppose I do that, Mr. Highmore?" she replied, turning her head to face me as our lips were met with heated passion.

"I can think of a few things," I replied, pushing her against the back of the couch. "maybe something like this." I crouch down to where her now swollen clit was, and dove my tongue right inside of her. Her juices tasted divine, and as she tilted her head back in pleasure, with soft mewls leaving her lips, I shook my head and hummed against the folds of her pussy. Placing my hands on her thighs, I begin to massage them with tender, circular movements.

Looking up and into her eyes, I smirked. She looked gorgeous in her pleasured state. I wanted to be the one to always give her this sense of pleasure, I always wanted to be the one to hear her cries, to see her come undone.

I want to be the one to always do this.

Maybe for the rest of my life. . .

..

". . , Freddie. . . Oh, Freddie. . ." Amelia moaned as she rode me. We were now on the couch, and I was underneath her. Her smaller hands were placed on my chest as she bounced on my cock. Watching her go up and down was like watching the ocean arrive upon the shore -- she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"I love you, Freddie. . ." she moaned, "I love riding you. . . Oh! Your cock feels so good in me. . . You're. . . You're so big!" I placed my hands on her breasts, toying with her perky, hardened nipples.

"I love you, too." I replied breathlessly. "I love seeing you ride my cock like that. You look so good, and fuck, I'm not sure if I can last." I felt the knot churn at the pit of my stomach. At any moment, I was going to spew into the condom. As I was reaching the state of nirvana, I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to cum inside of Amelia. As I continued to think about this, I started to fantasize about having children with this woman. I made the conclusion to myself that she'd be a good mother.

"Then cum for me, baby." Amelia said, bouncing in sync with my thrusts. "I want to hear that sexy English accent scream my name."

The knot was no longer churning. I was dead close. After one final stroke coming from Amelia's movements, I hit home run. I bucked my hips upward, and in a matter of seconds, I came.

"AMELIA!" I belted out.

"FREDDIE!" Amelia soon came undone, and with her slowing down against me, I pulled her close to my chest and pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"I love you." I said to her in barely a whisper.

"I love you too, Freddie." Amelia replied. "Now seriously, I have to get to class, and so do you." She got off of me and began to get dressed.

"At least you'll be smelling of sex." I replied. "And I'm the head gang leader of England, I don't have to do anything anyone tells me to." I sat up and triumphantly smirked.

"What if I told you to do it?" she inquired. "Would the big, bad gang leader of England do what he needed to do?" she gave me a playful grin as she pulled her long-sleeved shirt over her head.

"That depends," I said. "would I get the privilege of fucking that sexy body of yours?"

She leaned down after slipping her pants on and pecked me on the lips. "Maybe." She began to slip on her trench coat, and before she left for the door, I had to ask her one question. The question that's been on my mind since I knew that I truly, undoubtedly loved her.

"Amelia?" I call.

She turns around. "Yes, babe?"

I stuff my hands in the pockets of my jeans that I put on after I had them laying on the floor. My heart was racing but at that moment, I didn't care. I needed to ask.

"Will you marry me?"

...