10.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" FREDDIE YELLED as he slammed the door to his apartment.

    "What are you talking about?" I asked as I crossed my arms over my chest. Freddie came over and pinned me against the wall; the stench of Cannabis stuck with his leather jacket.

    "You know damn well what I'm talking about, bitch." he said, tightening his grip on my shoulders. "You were sleeping with Max---with his arm around you."

    "What was I supposed to do, Freddie?!" I asked as I raised my voice. "What, was I supposed to wait until you got finished fucking that cheap bitch in the room?!"

   "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU STANDING OUTSIDE THE DOOR THEN?!" he asked, throwing my body to the floor. "I told you that I'm going to hurt you," ---his voice softened--- "and you agreed to it."

    It pained me to know that Freddie was always fucking other girls, even when I was asleep, he still screwed around.

    I stood up, tears already streaming down my face. "You know what, Freddie? For three days, I have done nothing but skip school just to have a little fun. I am hurt, yes, but I think you and I both know who the most hurt person is."

   "Oh really?" he crossed his arms as he smirked. "And who might that be?"

        "It's you."

    "Me? Ha! You wish!" I walked upstairs, ignoring his comments and his insults. I then laid down on the bed, closing my eyes as I began to weep.

    All I wanted was to just go home----back to my dorm where no one would bother me.

-

       It was around midnight, and that's when I awoke to feel arms wrapped around me. I turned around and saw Freddie sleeping; if he wasn't such an ass, I'd say he was like an angel.

     He began to move slightly, bringing me closer to him. I tensed, debating on whether or not I should escape from his grasp. I went with my gut and got out of bed, walking over to Freddie's pack of cigarettes and took one as I left the bedroom; lighting up the cancer stick's end as I inhaled the toxic, relaxing a bit.

     "Hey," spoke a voice from behind as I had sat on the couch. I felt lips press onto my neck; giving it a light suck.

   I sighed. "Hi, what are you doing up?"

     He sat down next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"I came to apologize for what I did last night. Guess I had too much to drink." he smiled, kissing my cheek. "I am going to be the only one to hurt you----no one else."

    With that, he went back into his room; leaving the door open while I smoked my cigarette.

    Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

....