91.

"AND BY situation, you mean the Convicts, right?" Luke asked as he looked at the girl stripping down in front of him. He, Calum and the other gang members were having a party, something they just did simply because they could.

  "Yup," Freddie replied as he spoke on the other end of the line. "what do we have planned as far as the war goes?"

Luke took a drag of his joint, then passed it to Calum, who was already baked to the core.  "We have weapons stored in the garage." He replied. "We also have a plan to eliminate them," he took a hold of his growing bulge, trying to keep himself from exposing his erection to the others. "when are you coming back?"

"I'm not exactly sure," Freddie said. "my mum and brother need me here." Luke knitted his eyebrows at Calum, finding the tone in his boss's voice to be a bit unusual. Freddie was known to be a complete jerk to anyone and everyone who fucked him over. To hear him say that he was needed was a bit odd, but considering also that Amelia was pregnant, that could explain the softness in his voice. Luke noted that ever since the American beauty walked into his life, Freddie had changed drastically.

"How is Amelia and the little one?" Luke asked, changing the subject.

"Am is good, and as far as I know the baby is good, too." The Australian native could hear the smile in his reply. "Well, I will shoot you a text when I'm on me way back."

"Right," Luke replied. "cheers."

With that, the line went dead.

As Luke put the phone down, he smiled at the girl who had her breasts completely exposed to he and Calum. As Calum passed the joint to his mates, he knitted his eyebrows.

"Wait," he realized, stoned out of his mind. "Amelia is pregnant?"

"Yeah, mate." The girl was already stripping down to her G-string.

With eyes lustfully glaring at her swollen clit, Calum nodded. "Cool."

"Are you blokes ready for the some fun?" The naked woman asked them.

With hungry lips and raging hard ons, they nodded and shuddered as the strip teaser pulled down their pants and began what she was getting paid for.

And as Luke tilted his head back with her mouth on him, he wondered how the war was going to end.

But first, they had to figure out how it was going to begin...

...