26.

IT'S BEEN THREE days since I had broke off everything with Freddie. He hasn't called, texted me or anything.

I wasn't waiting on him to come around, I learned on the second day of the break that he didn't care; he was problably out with his friends, getting high and fucking girls---that's what he does best.

I heard the door open and slam shut. Looking up from my paper, I saw Freddie stride in wearing ripped jeans, leather jacket and a black shirt underneath. His hair was a mess and he looked like he hasn't slept in days.

I kept my head down, avoiding his gaze. I felt him burn holes in the back of my head the entire time I was in class. What the Hell did he want from me?

An hour later, the bell rang. I quickly grabbed my things, walking off towards my locker until I felt someone pull me into an empty hall.

Pinning me to the wall, I was met with his dark, brown eyes.

"You think you can just leave me like that?" his voice rasped. "You don't think I know what you're doing?"

"Freddie, I just needed a break."

"A break from what?" he licked his lips, and if I weren't mad right now I would definitely suck on his bottom lip; ram my tongue into his mouth.
Stop thinking that! His nonsense is the reason you're in this mess!

"I needed a break from you!" I slapped him across the face, making his grip loosen on my shoulders. I quickly picked up my things and walked.

"We're not done," I was then pulled back towards him; this time his hands now rested on the wall adjacent to my head.

Before I could protest and run, I felt his lips on my collarbone. He worked his way up to my ear, giving it a slight nibble and continued to suck, lick and bite on one spot of my neck.

"You miss this?" I heard him growl. He placed his left leg in between my legs; pulling my body to his as he grinded against me, his hot breath on my skin as I felt his hardened member underneath me.

He bit onto my neck, making me shut my eyes in pure bliss.

"Oh God," I panted as he nipped at the top of my shirt.
He pulled away, his eyes contained with nothing but lust.

"Come here," he took my hand in his, and we walked out of the Emergency Exit of the school.

..

"Oh God!"

He licked and rubbed at my clit, moaning at my pleasured moans. I was fading, fading in and out; my head was spinning. I felt like I couldn't breathe.

This was wrong. I shouldn't be in his apartment. I should be in school, keeping my mind occupied with my studies.

But it felt so good.

I saw him take off his shirt; revealing his toned stomach and abs, his jeans hanging low. My eyes wandered up to his face; his eyes contained a dominant structure to them, his jaw stern. His hair was a complete mess, and even though I broke up with him, I wanted to run my hands through his messy hair.

I secretly wanted him...

He hovered over me once again, bringing his mouth to nip at my breast; swirling his tongue on the bite and he continued to suck.

God I wanted this man.

I placed my hands at the front of his jeans, unbuttoning them as he pulled them down. And there he was, naked in front of me. We were now bare for the both of us to see.

Freddie's erection slapped against his stomach, the tip red with blood. I didn't mean to stare, but it was something you couldn't pull your eyes away from.

"I want you. I've always wanted you. If you think leaving me is easy, you're dead wrong." He blew in my left ear.

"You're mine, got it?"

"Mhm."

He took a hold of my hips; then slowly pushed himself in me. I cried out in pain, seeing it as I was still a virgin.

"Fre-Freddie," I cried, tightening my grip from his back. "It, it hurts!"

"God, you feel so good." Freddie hissed. "Don't worry, it'll only hurt for a little while."

He sucked on my neck gently, causing me to erupt a moan to escape my lips.

He began to thrust, his thrusts starting out slow so I could get used to the feeling.

I clutched onto his back; moans erupting from the back of my throat. I could feel his hot breath stain my neck, his moans and groans turning me on.

His thrusts became slow, then escalated at a faster pace. He was penetrating into me like a jackhammer; sweat pouring down his forehead and body. He continued to move in and out of my legs, hitting my core. With a couple of sharp thrusts, he hit my G-spot.

"Fuck," he growled, "I hate what you're doing to me."

I began to go numb.

And everything went black.

...