21.

"ALRIGHT MOTHER, I'LL SEE YOU THEN." I HUNG UP once she told me she loved me. I threw my phone across the room, groaning in frustration.

         My mother had infomed me she was going to visit me in the next couple of days, even though she told me she'd arrive in two weeks. She always does that, decides on one thing and changes the next.

        "Amelia?" my head rose as I heard an English accent call. The doorknob turned, and once the door opened, my heart skipped a beat as I saw Freddie stand there in a muscle shirt and black jeans that were slightly sagged. On his arms were tattoos, the only one I recognized was the LFOUR tattoo.

        He hovered over me, his muscles flexing as he bent down and pecked my lips, licking my bottom lip lightly. He pulled back; scanning at me as he noticed I was in distress.

        "What's wrong, babe?" He sat down on the bed, placing his hand on my leg.

         "My mother is coming in three days," I rolled my eyes, running a hand through my auburn hair. "I really wish she couldn't come."

         "Babe," Freddie started, "she's yer mum, no matter what the Hell she does, she will forever be your parent. What's so wrong about her visiting?"

       "She will try and change everything I do, as she always does. Babe, I really don't have a choice with her---she chooses everything for me, and I have to keep my mouth shut."

        I sighed, "I've just been so overwhelmed with many things, especially with her coming in from New York."

       "Well," Freddie said as he hovered over me, pressing his moist lips on my cheek. "you don't have to worry tonight." He pulled out two tickets from his pocket, pulling away from me.

      "Because, my Morning Glory, you and I have a date with a couple of lucky lads by name of Noel Gallagher and his High Flying Birds."

      I shoved him excitedly. "How the Hell did you know I love Noel Gallagher?!" I grasped the tickets, letting my skin sink into its cool texture.

      "Well, you have a t-shirt of him, his CD's and let's not forget that when ye talk in your sleep, you say 'Oh God Noel, don't stop.' "

       "I do not talk in my sleep." I argue, crossing my arms over my chest.

     "Sure," he smirked. He sat up and slapped my knees, "I'll be here around seven, so get that hot ass of yours in that shower and get ready."

     He kissed my cheek, "but don't dress too sexy now."

    I laughed, then shoved him out of my dorm, locking the door behind me.

-

                ". . . There are many things that I,
Would like to say to you but I don't know how. . .
   Because maybe,
You're going to be the one that saves me.
    And after all,
You're my wonderwall. . ."

          "Noel I love you!" I screamed, not caring if Freddie was there. I felt his arms wrap around me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

         "Then you'll love me even more after this," he kissed my cheek; the smell of his cologne bringing me into a haven.

         Noel looked down at the crowd, running a hand through his hair. I felt my mouth water, the butterflies enveloping my stomach.

         "Alright ye prats," Noel said into the microphone, laughing at his opening statement. "This next song, is dedicated to one very special lassie." he smiled down at the crowd. "One of me mates told me to do this for her, so Amelia Parker, this one's for you."

     My jaw dropped, and that's when I felt Freddie tighten his hold on me. He chuckled, then spoke into my ear, "Happy two month anniversary, baby."

     I smiled, entwining our fingers. Noel began to strum lightly on the guitar, and that's when he walked up to the microphone, singing one of my favorite songs.

     "If I had a gun,
    I'd shoot a hole into the sun;
And love will burn this city down for you.
   If I had the time,
I'd stop the world and make you mine;
     And everyday would stay the same with you. . ."

      "How did you get him to do this?" I yelled over the loud music.

     "Let's just say, I had a little business to take care of." He took out a lighter and lit up a joint as he inhaled its toxin.

     "Hey you can't do that!" a guy that stood next to us shouted. Freddie stepped towards him; inhaled the smoke and blew it in his face.

     "What are you going to do about it?" Freddie questioned, pushing the guy back. The other male brought his fist to Freddie's face; which made him smirk as it then became anarchy. Freddie struck his opponent in the face, nose and somehow managed to stab him.

     I tried to pull them apart, but that resulted in me being knocked down to the floor; my body becoming a speed bump as the fight turned into a war. Just before I could shut my eyes in haze and exhaustion, security came and brought Freddie and I out of the venue. Outside of the large arena, were cop cars. I gulped, my body becoming tense as I was then hyperventilating.

      "You two are under arrest for posession of marijuana." he handcuffed us both, bringing us into the police car; where we were to sit in silence.

      I felt myself tear up, and the touch of Freddie's hand on mine would have helped---only he didn't help. He stayed silent, watching the outside world from the glass window.

-

                  An hour had passed since we got arrested. I had my head in my hands, bored out of my mind. Freddie couldn't stop tapping the wall lightly, and so far he's the only person I hate at the moment.

        I looked up, glaring at the English bastard. I then sighed and shook my head, my eyes growing tired each minute I stared at him.

    "What?" he snapped, his jaw clenched.

      "How could you be this stupid, Freddie?!" I exclaimed. "I was having a good time and you had to fucking ruin it by smoking that damn joint."

      "Well I'm sorry for ruining your chance of ever screwing that forty-seven year old man!" He punched the wall, his eyes darkening from their usual gentle blue color.

     "I just wanted to have me a smoke, Amelia!"

    "Well you fucking got it, and you also got us in jail. Congratulations, Freddie, you just won the award for ruining our two month anniversary!"

       I sighed, "I can only imagine how our one year anniversary will be."

   "If there ever is one," Freddie mumbled. "Fucking drama prat."

     "Are you saying you want to break up?"

     "Do you?" He clenched his jaw tighter, his darkened eyes had a hint of fear in them, as if he were afraid to lose me.

      "Ms. Parker?" The officer called, snapping me out of my angered state.

    "Yes, officer?"

  "You have someone to bail you out."

      High heels clicked against the concrete ground, and there stood my mother in a green pantsuit; her hand contained a cigarette as she had her lips pursed.

      "Hello, Amelia."

....