25.

"YOU WHAT?" I asked, wiping my tears away.

"I love you." Freddie repeated. He took my face in his hand, making me look into his brown orbs.

I faltered back; grimacing at his statement. We have only been dating for about two months and already he's implying that he loves me?

"That doesn't make any sense, Freddie." I bit my lip; glaring at him. "We have only been together for two months, and you're saying you love me. It doesn't make any sense."

He came closer to me, his nose practically touching mine. His hand cupped my cheek once again, stroking it lightly.

"Who ever said love had to make sense?"

I looked down at my hands, swallowing the nervous lump in my throat.

I was met with Freddie's hazel eyes, those eyes that made me drown into another demension.

Before I could respond, he leaned in and brought his lips onto mine; his tongue allowing itself to venture in my mouth. As our lips moved in sync, I wrapped my arms around his neck; tangling my fingers in his wavy, brown hair.

Freddie had bit my lower lip, causing me to moan lightly. He then brought his reddened lips to my neck, sucking on my skin as he tried to find my sweet spot. When he finally found it, he sucked on it repeatedly; making my head tilt back with pleasure as muffled moans fought back from being heard.

In an instant, I felt myself fall back and onto the bed. He hovered over me, kissing and sucking on both sides of my neck as he then proceeded to go lower. I heard him groan, his hands rummaging my body as they rested on my hip and left breast.

"You're gorgeous, babe." he whispered. "I want to kiss every inch of you."

I opened my eyes to see him stare at me, his hands now on opposite sides of my head.

"I want you to know that I do love you," he brought his swollen lips on mine once more, lingering his Cannabis-flavor on my mouth.

"Let me pleasure you." He then began to go through his process once more; kissing my lips, neck then lowering himself to my jeans as he began to unbutton them. Pulling them down to my feet, his eyes never left mine as he brought his fingers to my undergarmet and began to rub me over and over again.

From rubbing my panties to pulling them down did things start to get heated. All I could think about was Freddie's confession to me as it echoed in my head.

I love you.

"Freddie, stop!" I sat up from my lying position as Freddie looked up at me quizically.

I pulled my jeans and panties back on, walking over to the mirror and lowered my head to look at my hands. Freddie stood up, his hands stuffed in the pockets of his leather jacket.

"What's wrong? We've done this before, Amelia."

"Yeah that was before you told me you loved me!" I walked out of my room and into the kitchen as I began to grab a cup to serve myself a glass of wine in.

Freddie was at the doorway, his hand resting against the wall.

"And what's wrong about that?"

I turned my head to face his perfectly gorgeous face; my eyes watering at what I was about to say. I didn't want to say it, but it was getting out of hand. We barely started dating for two months, for God's sake!

I bit my lip, then sighed.

"I think we need to end things here, Freddie."

Freddie's eyes darkened from their confused state, his jaw clenched.

His breath shook, and that's when he walked up to me and glared at me.

"I never meant what I said, Amelia," he said in a cold tone. "I never loved you in the first place. You're nothing but a slut. A slut is what you are, a slut is what you'll always be."

He walked towards the door, shouting, "I'm glad we're done, that means I get to fuck all the bitches I want!"

"Well fuck you!" I threw the glass at the door, tears frantically falling down my face.

I was glad I ended things with Freddie, despite the fact I was crying.

But something told me we weren't finished yet.

-

"FREDDIE, CALM DOW--"

"I can't calm down!" I shouted as I broke another picture frame. "I can't, damn it!" I drank another shot of Vodka, my temper arising even more.

Luke stood in front of me, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Why are you so mad that Amelia wanted to end things, mate?"

"Because everyone I get involved with always wants to end things." I punched the wall once more, "Amelia wants to just leave me all because I fucking told her that I loved her?!"

"Well do you love her?" Max asked in a surprisingly calm tone.

I sighed, then turned around and faced him.

"Sadly, I do." I exhaled a breath I had been holding.

"But she wanted to end things because that's what happens to everyone I meet. My dad wanted to end things with my mum just so he could get away from his son, my mum wanted me out of the house. . ." I walked towards my room, mumbling only, "It's all a big mess."

I slammed the door, tossing my leather jacket to the floor as I sat on the bed, taking out a joint as I lit it up and sat back against the bed; letting its haze take control of my anger. I heard the front door to my apartment open and close, indicating that Luke and the rest of the group had left.

I was a mess, and a mess is all I'll ever be.

..