88.

IT WAS a bit past three in the morning and Freddie couldn't find it in himself to sleep. He stared up at the ceiling, trying his best to shut out the world, but his mind raced. His mind wandered into the idea of becoming a father, and whether or not he'd be good at it. He wondered if Amelia would ever marry him, or if their relationship was going to be this way for the rest of their lives. He loved Amelia to death. He loved her attitude and her tough demeanor. He loved her body and he loved pleasing her. He wanted her for the rest of his life.

Finally deciding that sleep wasn't going to take over, Freddie grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He found a notification that stated he had three new voicemails. He went to his voicemail box and sat up on the edge of the bed; careful not to wake up Amelia.

He clicked on the first voicemail. It was from Luke. "Hey, mate. I just wanted to see how you were doing. Congratulations on putting your old man behind bars. He deserves it after what he did to you and Bertie. Shoot me a text when you can."

Although Luke was a member of his gang, Freddie told him most things. Since Max passed away, Freddie needed a friend; a good friend that would stick through and through for him. And that just so happened to be Luke. Calum and the others were okay, but they were too occupied in their own little world. He checked the next voicemail, it being a telemarketer. Finally, Freddie checked the last voicemail.

Static wavered on the other end of the line before a cold, chilling voice spoke.

"Prepare to die, Highmore."

Placing his phone on his lap, Freddie looked over at a sleeping Amelia, his heart racing in anxiety. If the Convicts were going to supposedly kill him, he had to make sure Amelia and his child were safe.

However, he also had a reputation to uphold. Even though his gang was known to obtain alcohol, drugs and have numerous sexual partners, LFOUR also respected England to the core. If the Devil's Convicts were going to get in the way of that, Freddie had to make sure to stop them.

Even if it meant cold-blooded murder...

...