50.

"DO YOU HAVE any idea what that asshole was trying to do, Amelia?!" Freddie bellows once we're inside the hotel room.

   "Yeah," I snap. "He was trying to hit on me, so what?" I cross my arms over my chest, cheeks rising up to its crimson color of anger.

   "So what?" Freddie growls, tossing his jacket onto the countertop. His fist pounds onto the wooden surface; causing me to jolt slightly. "So what?! What the fuck do you mean by 'so what?' Do you not want to be with me?!"

    "I do, Freddie!" I exclaim. "I just wanted to have fun for once!"

   Freddie steps closer to me, his breath smelling like peppermint. He steps even closer, so close that I could feel his chest against mine.

    "Fun, huh?" he questions curtly. "I guess what we do isn't exciting enough for you." he pushes me against the wall, the sound creating a thud!

   "Do what you want, Parker." he breathed, "but I will not be fooled."

He walks away, and with that, the night is ended in silence.

..

               I awoke to the sound of the shower running. Sitting up, I decided that I needed to get some fresh air. As my feet touched the carpeted floor, I could hear something odd coming from the bathroom.

     I quietly open the door, turning my head to the left. From what I could hear was Freddie grunting. The shower curtain was opened slightly, and that's when I saw what it was he was doing.

     With his hair soaked and covered in soap, body trickling with hot, steamy water, Freddie had his eyes closed as he was rubbing his shaft. His tugs began to grow harder, as I could hear him groan in pleasure.

    "Fuck!" he curses. He squeezes it, then rubs the scrotum. He continues to go down his shaft; making the whole scene more enjoyable to watch.

      "Fucking Hell," he mumbles, going faster. "Fu. . .Fu. . . FUCK!"

   Once Freddie is done toying with himself, he rinses off the soap from his body and hair. I quickly turn around towards the sink as he turns off the water.

     "Did you have fun, Freddie?" I ask with a smirk. Freddie wraps a towel around his neck as he puts on boxers; rolling his eyes in the process of leaving the bathroom.

    "I don't know, Amelia," he replies in a sour tone, "if I told you that I did, you wouldn't find it exciting. You would find Ralph's cock to be more of an adventure than anything."

    I groan, stomping out into the room where the bed was unmade.

"Why are you acting like such a prick?!" I bellow, tossing the hairbrush onto the bed.

    Freddie glares at me, but doesn't say a word.

   "I don't know, Am." He sneers, getting dressed. "maybe it's because you blew me off yesterday for other people.  I was planning on doing something with you yesterday--"

"Oh, what, like giving me anal?" I sarcastically state. Freddie stands up straight from tying his shoes, and as he does this, he bites his lower lip.

"No," he sighs. "For your information, it was going to be something romantic. But I guess you're too stupid to figure that out."

   "What do you mean?" I knit my eyebrows together, completely confused.

    He shakes his head. "Forget it, Am."

     With that, he takes his keys and heads out the door with a slam.

...