08.

THE SPEAKERS BOOMED LOUDER AS AMELIA AND I came closer to the basement, where most of the action was at. I still held onto Amelia, as if she were a precious jewel.

    In my eyes, she was. I'll be damned if I let anyone hurt her again. If someone did, there wouldn't be a fair warning.

     There'd be blood everywhere.

    We walked into the room, which was filled with smoke. Everywhere we looked, everyone was laughing and drinking; having the time of their lives, basically.

     "Freddie!" Luke yelled, waving over. I smiled as I grabbed Amelia by the hand; greeting my friend as we sat adjacent to him, smoking a joint while Amelia sat and watched the crowd become induced by the heavy drug usage.

    "What are we going to do about those bloody Convicts?" Luke asked. The Devil's Convicts were another English gang that controlled the other half of England; robbing banks, murdering, and of course, the heavy drug usage.

     "I'll think of something, Hemmings. Calm your ass down and go have a good time." I inhaled the last of the Cannabis stick and walked over to a redhead wearing a low cut dress; her green eyes filled with lust.

     "Hey beautiful," I wrapped my arm around her waist.

     We left the room, and that's where things got freaky.

-

     "Oh fuck!" she moaned as I pinned her to the wall, fucking her brains out. "Just like that, Freddie. Just like that!" she bucked her hips with mine as she brought us to the floor; where she began to ride me; fucking me like I deserved to be fucked. Hell, I was weak under her seductive spell as she made a circular motion while she rode me.

     She was one hot skank.

    "Fuck!" I groaned as I hit my high. She didn't just stop there; she continued to ride me until she, too, came.

     "You like it when I fuck you?" she got off my cock and began to suck it; sucking my cum and hers.

     "Fuck, you're such a dirty girl." I rested my hands in her fire-like hair as I pushed her more in me; wanting her to deep throat my cock.

       "Let go of me!" I heard outside the bathroom door. Before I could stand, she licked my cock; bringing me to weak state.

     Just then, the door opened. And it revealed Amelia; being strangled by one of the members of the Convicts. 

     "Let go of her now," I pulled out my hand gun in which I had kept in my left pocket of my leather jacket. The girl I had screwed had went behind the shower curtain; afraid of being exposed. 

    "Why? She's perfect for a good shag." he covered Amelia's mouth as she muffled a scream. Without a fair warning, I shot him in the head; blood spurring out everywhere as he collapsed.

   "Who shot a gun?!" Luke yelled, a baseball bat in his hands. He found me with the gun.

    "Get the fuck out, Luke! Those fucking faggets are trashing the damn party!" We all gathered outside the flat; our weapons in hand.

     In a matter of seconds, blows from fists everyone began to strike; people collapsing in minutes; guns firing every five fucking seconds.

     I was against the wall, being pinned by the leader of the Convicts, his eyes were narrowed as he stroked the blade onto my neck; leaving a light mark on my skin.

   "Look what we got here," he snickered. "the bad ass of England. Where's the money, Highmore?"

    "I'm not paying you anything Derek," I kicked him in the balls, grabbing his own blade as I stabbed him the rib. "hurts, doesn't it bitch?"

    "GIVE ME THE FUCKING MONEY! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BASTARD!"

    "Why?" I kicked him once again, "So you can go and try and murder my mum? So you can try and go into my little brother's room and bring one of your queers to rape him like they did five years ago?" I bent down close to his ear; whispering:

    "You're not going to see the day ever again."

    With his final gasps, I stabbed right on the back; blood leaked out everywhere from the back of shirt.

    And in a matter of seconds, he was dead.

   The rest of the gang broke everything in sight, making Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, Jack, and Max all go bezerk; breaking their enemies bones.

    While I killed my own.

-

       "Those fucking pricks," Luke said taking a shot of tequila. "fucking come in here and try and break everything."

    "Thank God they ran off," Jack said with a bruise on his face. "what happened to Derek?"

    "I don't know." I sighed, walking towards the bathroom. "Redhead?"

   I looked around the bathroom, finding her to be gone. I then checked the other rooms, and finally I found her in her bra and panties while she smoked a cigarette.

    "Came back for more, I see." she smirked.

    "Yeah, I did." I shut the door behind me; walking over and resting my hands on her waist.

    "We have some unfinished business to take care of."

.......