16.

HE KISSED ME ROUGHLY AS HE guided me to my bedroom, falling onto the mattress, our tongues battling for dominance. Freddie panted as he looked down at me; breaking the kiss.

       He the stood up and slipped off his shirt, revealing his toned body and his shoulder tattoo. He then came back toward me; kissing my lips once again as he trailed his hands to the belt loops of my jeans. He smirked, pulling them down as I was now left in my panties.

       "Ready to be pleasured, babe?" he asked as he smiled. I nodded, feeling myself leak by the second he came closer to the wasteband of my undergarment. He began to rub the fabric lightly, sniffling out a moan from my lips.

       "You're so naughty." he said, his English accent sounding like pure Heaven once it rang in my ears. I closed my eyes; never wanting this sensation to end.

              After my cries of pleasure ---which had lasted for twenty minutes at the least--- I felt his fingertips dance upon my skin and unto the wasteband of my panties. He pulled them down slowly, all the way to my feet. I was ordered to kick them to the carpeted ground, to which I did.

        "I thought our relationship was just going to revolve around benefits?" I smirked. He laughed, then hovered over me with his muscular figure as he whispered in my ear:

       "Pleasure isn't a benefit, it's a necessity." he then bent down and opened my legs, and in seconds I felt his fingers being shoved into my clit; pumping inward and outward repeatedly.

     "Oh God!" I cried, biting my lip. The feeling of his fingers going in and out made me hit the surface almost everyone back in Brooklyn talked about. Their high.

         "I can tell you were impatient for my touch, love." were the only words I heard before I cried out over and over again for the pleasure to continue.

            After minutes of being teased, came his tongue. He began to slide his tongue onto my clit; swirling it around as I tugged at his hair----- wanting for him to go deeper.

      "Fr-Freddie. . . Oh God!" another pull at his hair. "Don't, don't stop!" I let my legs wrap around his shoulders, my back arching upward as I moaned his name over and over again.

           Every lasting tease was enough for me to moan, pant and whine over his touch. In a matter of minutes---though it felt like seconds----I began to hit my high; the high everyone said was the best feeling in the world.

      "Freddie!" was my final gasp before I came, hearing my boyfriend slurp up my juices. He then surfaced from the valley of between my legs, and smiled at me.

      "Even Michael couldn't make you moan like that," he smirked and that's when I flipped us over; running my hand on his torso and onto the button of his jeans.

     As I unbuttoned them, I smiled seductively, then reached over to his face and kissed his jawline.

     "Now it's time for me to return the favor." and that's when I pulled his black slacks down, his trousers were pulled along with them.

        I smirked; then went to work.

-

                      The rest of the LFOUR members had been waiting endlessly to see their wounded friend. Luke clenched his fists; growing impatient by each minute. Jake and Max were both asleep, dreaming up ways to get back at the enemy. They had ruined more than Michael and his life span, they were after Freddie---because they had killed Derek Gilman.

       Ashton sighed, staring at Luke. "We should go out for a fuckin' smoke." Luke turned to him, nodding. They both left, entering the outskirts of the hospital building as they grasped their lighters; sparking up their cancer sticks as they inhaled the poisonous toxic.

        "Do you know what's going to happen to Mikey?" Ashton asked. "I'm worried about him."

      About three minutes later, they coursed themselves back inside, finding a happy pair of gang members rushing towards the E.R. Ashton and Luke quickly followed; racing to get the news.

      What they expected to be good news, became a catastrophe of Michael's remnants of cigarette packs and switchblade knives.

        He had died the moment they walked in.

       And suddenly the world became darker than it already was.

....