Chapter 34

Chapter 36-

Samantha's POV

As soon as we walked into the airport and walked to the entrance Harry and Sara are coming out of, we could see them walking out. I guess taking pictures with the fans took longer than we thought.

I walked up to Sara and gave her a huge hug. It was kind of an awkward hug because she was holding her bag and jumper in her right hand. We parted and she had a big smile on her face. I could tell she enjoyed her trip to Cheshire. I looked over at the boys and they were all in one big hug. Sara and I giggled, knowing they were having one of their bromance moments. I turned my attention back to Sara.

"So how was your trip? I missed you so much!" I asked, very excited.

"It was absolutely amazing! It was really nice to meet Harry's family." She gushed.

"What did you do there?" I asked.

"I went shopping with Gemma, we went out to a restaurant with his family, and the first day we were there we had a little party with all of Harry's family. Like all his uncles, aunties, and cousins." She said. I feel like there's something she's not telling me but I didn't question it.

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" I paused. "How did his family react to you being pregnant?" I asked.

"Really well! I even had one of Harry's little cousins ask me if she could touch my belly. She was sad when I told her the babies won't be here till February." She replied with a huge smile on her face.

"That's so adorable! How-" I was cut off by Louis.

"Can we go home now!?" He whined. "Samantha woke me up early this morning and I'm tired." I playfully glared at him.

"If I didn't wake you up then we couldn't have picked up Sara and Harry!" I shot back. He pretended to gasp and ran over to hug Harry.

"Not my Harold." He over exaggerated playfully.

"Hey! What about me?" Sara joked. Everyone started to laugh.

"No, I like like Harry better." Louis joked back. Everyone laughed again except Sara. She huffed, glared at Louis, and stormed off towards the exit. Everyone except Harry had confused looks on their faces, including me.

"She's just having another one of her mood swings. She's been having those a lot lately. It's just part of being pregnant." Harry explained. We nodded our heads and then followed Sara out to the car.

*

We arrived back at the house and everyone was so happy to finally be home. Niall and I have been away from the house just as long as Harry and Sara have. It's going to be nice to finally be home again.

We walked into the house and everyone let out a big sigh. Everyone went upstairs to put their bags away and we all went back to the living room. I sat next to Niall and brought my knees up to my chest.

"So, who wants to start the talking?" Harry asked. Everyone looks at each other nervously except Sara and Harry. We know its going to be hard telling them about the break in and Chase but it has to be done. Liam cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Actually there's something you guys need to know." He said, looking at both Harry and Sara. "While you were away, there was a break in and-" He was cut off by Harry.

"Someone broke into the house!?" He asked in disbelief. Everyone nodded our heads.

"Yeah and we know who it was." Liam answered.

"Who was it?" Sara asked. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall looked at me. I guess I was answering the question so I took a deep breath.

"I-It was Chase." I replied. Sara gasped and Harry's eyes widened.