Chapter 43- Apologizing

AMANDA'S POV

I giggled as I pulled away from the kiss, looking at him. I brought my hands to cup his cheeks as he kissed my cheek gently. I pressed my forehead against his, looking into his eyes, a small smile tugging at my lips. He smiled at me, pecking my lips happily. He pressed his lips against mine again. I kissed him back but only for a moment considering the next thing I knew someone punched me causing me to fall out of his arms and land on the ground. I felt someone pin me to the ground harshly causing pain to shoot through my body.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The girl yelled angrily.
"What do you mean? I wasn't doing anything." I said. Louis was trying to get the girl off of me obviously without hurting her but it really wasn't working.
"Don't act dumb, you were kissing my fucking boyfriend, he's mine, get your own boy toy to fuck with, slut." She spat.

She then began punching me as hard as she could. I couldn't seem to move, the pain was too much for me, it was absolutely terrible. The weight of the girl was suddenly gone and I opened my eyes to see Louis pulling the girl off of me. She then began thrashing around, kicking me in the face a few times and several more times in my side.

"Eleanor! Calm down! Stop hurting her!" Louis yelled.
"Why were you kissing that whore Louis?!" She yelled now looking up at him.
"She's not a whore nor is she a slut!" He yelled in reply.
"Then why the hell was she making out with you when you don't even know her, she was kissing you against your will!" Eleanor yelled.
"She was not, I know her and I wanted to kiss her. If I didn't want to kiss her I would've pushed her off of me!" Louis yelled.

The door suddenly swung open and in ran Niall followed by Harry. Harry's eyes landed on me first and he instantly ran towards me, straight pass Louis and Eleanor who were now screaming at each other. He picked me up bridal style. I groaned a few times in pain as he picked me up. He looked down at me for a moment before he pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead.

"Are you okay Amanda?" He whispered.
"N-not really. I-I'm in a lot o-of p-pain." I replied, a few tears rolling down my cheeks. Harry then placed me in Niall's arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as I buried my face in his chest.
"I'm so sorry Amanda, this shouldn't have happened to you." Niall mumbled, kissing the top of my head.

I felt something being placed on my head so I looked at Niall, he was putting his SnapBack on me. I smiled weakly at him and he smiled back at me. He kissed my cheeks gently, a few of my tears rolling down my cheeks and hitting his warm lips.

"I'm so sorry Amanda." He whispered, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
"It-it's not your fault Niall." I whispered.

He looked me up and down for a moment, examining my injuries, before he set me down on my feet. I stumbled into him on accident, I was in so much pain it hurt to stand. He wrapped one of my arms around his neck before he began walking slowly towards the door so I could keep up with him. I felt someone suddenly grab my other hand so I turned around to see Louis.

"I'm so sorry Amanda, I didn't know she was going to be here. Please stay." He mumbled.
"How can you expect me to stay when you cheated?"I asked.
"How did I cheat?" He asked.
"Louis, when you kiss a girl and tell her you love her while you have a girlfriend it's considered cheating." I replied.
"So, you're dating Niall so I guess you cheated too." He said.
"No Louis, I broke up with Niall earlier." I said.

I pulled my hand away from Louis before I walked out of the house with Harry and Niall. We made our way down the driveway towards Harry's car. I glanced behind me back at the house to see Louis standing in the doorway watching us. Niall helped me into the back of the car before he slid in next to me. Harry slid into the drivers seat and buckled himself in as Niall buckled both me and himself in. He kept pressing kisses to my cheeks and my forehead as if this were the last time he'd ever see me. Harry began driving and we kind of just sat in silence for awhile.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked breaking the silence.
"Where you should be right now." Harry replied.
"And where would that be?" I asked.
"The hospital." Harry replied simply.

I just nodded before I rested my head on Niall's shoulder, I was so tired. I was caught off guard when Niall suddenly pressed his lips against mine. I instantly pushed him away, groaning in pain slightly. He just looked at me confusedly.

"I'm sorry Niall, I'm just not ready to date anyone, I need some time to myself." I said.
"I completely understand." Niall mumbled.
"Thank you for understanding." I said quietly, smiling at him.

I rested my head on his shoulder again and my eyelids slowly began to feel heavy. I first tried staying awake by forcing myself to keep my eyes open but then I ended up almost falling asleep a few times. Niall started humming, trying to get me to fall asleep, that was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------
I understand that you guys want me to update but it kind of pisses me off when people are telling me to update now, I have been busy the last few weeks so I haven't really had to time to work on chapters. I'm trying to find time to continue but I don't have a lot of time to write.
---------------------------------------------