Chapter 51- Not In The Mood

Amanda's POV

By the time I got home from Niall's house it was pretty late, it was about 9:00 at night. Niall had dropped me off considering I didn't have any other way of getting home unless I walked but Niall wouldn't let me walk home. I opened the front door to my house slowly and shut it behind me. I had been tired before but I truly wasn't tired anymore and I wasn't sure why. I made my way into the living room to see the fire in the fireplace was out, the tv was turned off, and everything was cleaned up.

I sighed quietly to myself as I sat down on the couch, grabbing the folded blanket off the table next to me and I wrapped it around myself. I stared at the now empty fireplace as I thought about random things. Harry was hurt pretty badly but he was mainly just bruised which would go away rather quickly but he did have a few cuts on him. He would probably be better within a few days but I still felt bad for him, he looked awful. I was just glad he would be staying with Niall because although Niall could be pretty lazy he was good at taking care of people, when I first got home from the hospital after the accident he took care of me for the longest time, I actually had to have Harry force him to let me leave.

A small smile found it's way onto my face as I remembered Harry forcing Niall to let me leave after I had become better. I sort of miss when we spent every second together and when we would do everything with each other, the three of us were best friends but we seemed to have started drifting apart and I don't like it at all. My smile faltered slightly at the thought of not being best friends with Niall or Harry anymore, the thought of not being friends with them anymore scared me. They had been my best friends for the longest time and I didn't want to lose them, I never wanted to lose them.

I stood up off the couch and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water as I looked outside still thinking. It was dark outside considering it was about 10:00 now. The moon and the stars casted a small amount of light on the ground but not very much. A sigh escape my lips as I brought the water towards my mouth to take a sip.

Right as I set the glass down I felt two arms wrap around my waist and head rested on my shoulder, it was Louis. He pressed his lips against my neck and I tried to move away but his arms were still wrapped around me so I couldn't move that well. He kissed my neck again but this time I pushed away from him and stood at the opposite side of the kitchen just looking at him.

"What's wrong babe?" He slurred, he was obviously drunk.

"I'm just not in the mood Louis." I mumbled a reply.

He stumbled over to me and grabbed my hand. He trailed kisses up my am but I pulled it away before he could reach my shoulder.

"Louis, I said I wasn't in the mood." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He ignored what I just said and pinned me to the counter with his hands on either side of me, his body pushed up against mine. He tried to kiss my lips but I moved my head to the side so he kissed my cheek instead. I could hear him growl slightly as he tried to kiss my lips again but just like before I moved away so he kissed my cheek again. He grabbed my face rather harshly as he turned me to face him. My hair was messy now, my bangs covering half of my face.

"Louis, get away, I'm not in the mood!" I yelled trying to push him away from me but he didn't budge.

"You're so," he paused, looking me up and down, "beautiful." He finished.

He was starting to make me feel very uncomfortable and it didn't help when he ran the back of his hand along my cheek before he tucked my bangs behind my ear. He suddenly picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder before he started carrying me away, he was headed towards the bedroom. My eyes widened slightly as I suddenly realized what he wanted to do.

"Louis put me down!" I screamed beating my fists into his back and kicking trying to get away from him.

His only response was a slight shake of the head which caused me to panic. "Louis William Tomlinson! Put me down right now!" I had began to cry because I was so scared.

By now we had reached the bedroom. He locked the door and literally threw me down on the bed before he climbed on top of me. He trailed kisses along my jaw as I cried trying to get away from him. He sat up, still straddling me so I couldn't get away. He slipped off his shirt, which definitely wouldn't have been a bad sight to see of I wasn't this scared. I was only nineteen, I didn't want to do this at all. He began kissing my neck as I screamed and cried trying to push him away from me.

He slipped his hands under my sweatshirt and the tank top I wore underneath it so he was now running his fingers up and down my stomach. He suddenly smashed his lips against mine but I turned to the side almost instantly breaking the kiss. He sat up again, forcing the sweatshirt off of me which wasn't easy considering I was fighting against him. He then slipped off my tank top which was even harder for him because I was struggling even more. By now I was crying so hard you couldn't even understand what I was trying to say. Louis then began unbuttoning the jeans he wore and I just went crazy. I was screaming and crying even harder than before as I tried to get away, he was just too strong.

I then heard a voice from the other side of the door yelling, "Amanda! Amanda! Are you okay?"

There was no way that person could get in the room though, I was screwed, this was going to happen no matter what. Louis was too strong for me and he obviously didn't care if I wanted to do this or not, it was going to happen and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

Louis pulled off his jeans leaving him in his boxers before he began kissing my neck. I could smell the alcohol on his breath and I held my breath so I didn't have to smell it anymore. He pulled away and looked down at me, his eyes full of lust, my eyes full of tears as I looked up at him still crying. He didn't care about me crying, he was drunk, he didn't care about anything except what he wanted and what he wanted was something I truly didn't want at all. He unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them off of me as I kicked and cried trying to get him to stop. My kicking made it rather hard for him considering I did kick him a few times. Within a few minutes it happened, he got what he wanted, but he stole something from me I could never get back.