Chapter 22- The Crimson Blouse

AMANDA'S POV

A loud scream cut me off which was shortly followed by a loud gunshot. The piercing scream rang through my ears again as a loud thud sounded nearby. I gripped tighter onto Louis as I looked at the end of the aisle. The lady had fallen face down on the ground. A crimson liquid soaked the back of her blouse that was supposed to be white. The lady was coughing as tears streamed down he face uncontrollably. Each time she coughed a little bit of scarlet liquid escaped from her mouth.

'Just put her out of her misery'' I thought. Louis scooped me up and ran in the other direction away from the coughing lady. Another loud gunshot broke the quietness of the store causing the end of the coughs escaping from the lady. I screamed as tears started rolling down my face. I buried my head in Louis' shoulder as he ran. We just turned the corner of the aisle as I heard a chuckle coming from the end of the aisle where the lady was now dead. The chuckle was familiar, I knew I've heard it before. It suddenly hit me who had killed the lady and I started to cry even harder.

"Shit." Louis cursed under his breath as he ran.

"Hey! Don't let them get away!" I heard the man shout.

"Can I just shoot him?" The other voice asked.

"No, we need both of them alive." The first voice said.

I heard the clomping of two pairs of shoes hitting the tiled floor behind is. Louis couldn't run very fast while carrying me so I decided he couldn't carry me, I needed to run. I wiggled around in his grip but he just tightened his arms around me.

"Louis! Put me down!" I yelled.

"Why?" He asked looking down at me.

"We both can run, it'll be faster." I replied.

Louis carefully set me down on the ground. He took my hand as we started running side-by-side now. The sound of the shoes were getting louder and louder with each step. Each step scared me even more. If I wasn't holding Louis' hand I wouldn't be able to see anything. My vision was so blurry from the tears escaping my eyes. I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me backwards roughly causing me to let go of Louis' hand.

"Louis!" I screamed.

Zayn jumped on Louis as soon as he turned around to look at me. Zayn pinned Louis to the ground easily.

"Hello love, long time no see. Did you miss me?" Liam asked with a chuckle.

"Get away from me!" I hissed as if the words were acid on my tongue.

"Don't talk to me like that." He grumbled tightening his grip around my waist.

Zayn punched Louis is the face as Louis tried to get away from him. I watched as Zayn pulled out something from his back pocket. He pointed the gun at Louis and I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks

"No! Don't shoot him!" I cried.

"He isn't going to shoot him dumbass." Liam mumbled behind me.

"Get up!" Zayn yelled at Louis who stood up.

Louis looked at me, his eyes wide and glossy like they were before. A small frown sat upon his face as his eyes lingered on me. Zayn turned Louis around but kept the gun pointed at his head. He pushed Louis out of the store and Liam pushed me behind them. Zayn pushed Louis in the back of his car before he got into the drivers seat and started the car. Liam tried pushing me into the back but I resisted.

"God dammit Amanda, get in the fucking car!" Liam yelled a he pushed me in the back.

Zayn drove away as soon as Liam got into the passenger seat. I fell into Louis' arms, I was terrified. Louis rubbed my back in an attempt to comfort me but it didn't really work. I cried into his shoulder as he mumbled comforting things into my hair softly. Whenever he said everything would be okay I started crying more. I knew that it wasn't going to be okay, we were both just kidnapped and they had a gun which they obviously weren't afraid to use. Louis quickly caught on that saying everything would be okay wasn't helping so he slowly stopped mumbling things to me but he continued rubbing my back.

We had been in the car for at least a half an hour when the car finally stopped. We were in the middle of nowhere, I didn't even know which town we were in anymore. Liam opened my door and he pulled me out of the car harshly.

"Hey! Don't handle her like that!" Louis yelled.

Zayn grabbed Louis and the two brought us inside the small house. The building wasn't even a house, it was more of a cabin that you would rent for a few days. It only had one floor which had four rooms. One room was the kitchen and dining room squished into a small area. The second room was a tiny bathroom with a small shower in the corner which didn't look too promising that it was clean. The third room was a decent sized bedroom but it only had one bed. The final room was rather small but it had a couch and that was it.

Zayn and Liam pushed us into the bedroom. They forced us to sit down in two wooden chairs. They started out by tying Louis to the chair which took them a long time considering Louis was kicking and trying to get away from them. When they had finally tied him up they moved to me. They started out by tying my feet to the legs of the chair so I couldn't move. A loud yelp escaped my lips as they tightened the rope around my ankle. A low growl just escaped Louis' mouth but the two ignored him. They typed my hands behind my back but this time I didn't yelp just to spare Louis from freaking out.

Zayn and Liam walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I could hear then talking but the door muffled most of their words. Liam retuned to the bedroom about fifteen minutes after they left but this time he held something in his hand. The thing he was holing shimmered in the dim lighting of the room as he stepped closer. A wide smirk was spread across his face as he lifted the knife to my face causing Louis to start furiously trying to get out of the ropes that held him to the chair but it didn't work, he was still tied to the chair.