Chapter 60- Long Time No See

Louis' POV

I can't believe she said yes. Amanda said yes. I don't think this could get any better. I'm marrying Amanda and the babies will be here soon. We will soon become the adorable little family everyone is jealous of just like I've always wanted. I couldn't stop smiling, how could anyone expect me to stop smiling when my life is finally going right, when my life is finally perfect?

"Hey Louis, long time no see," shit, I spoke too soon.

"Hi Eleanor," I murmured as I turned around to look at her, still holding Amanda's hand.

"Woah, you're whore here got a little fat," Eleanor chuckled.

"El, stop it, please just leave," I said. I didn't want to freak out at her but I wouldn't let her bother Amanda. She could say or do whatever she wanted to do to me but I wouldn't let do anything to Amanda.

"Wait, are you pregnant?" Eleanor asked Amanda and she nodded. "Wow, I guess you really are a slut."

Amanda's gaze drifted to the ground as she bit her lower lip. She had already told me how it bothered her when people called her names like that, she had cried really hard when she told me. Eleanor had no right to just come over to us and call Amanda names.

"Is that a ring on your finger? Are you two getting married?" she asked turning to look at me.

"Yeah we are," I replied.

"Louis, why are you wasting your life with this slut? She is such a bitch. She stole you from me, I thought we had something but apparently I meant nothing to you. I saw you in my future but apparently I was just your distraction, I was just meant to get your mind off of her. Louis, I know you still like me, you can't hide it, I can see it in your eyes, just admit it," Eleanor whispered as she moved closer, placing her hands on my chest as she bit her lower lip trying to look seductive. Her hands wandered down my torso and towards the hem of my shirt.

"Eleanor, stop it right now," I said grabbing her wrists and pushing her off of me.

"Louis, just admit it to yourself, you still love me, you still want me," she hissed as she pushed her body up against mine again. "How could you pick a fat ugly whore over me?"

"Get off of me!" I practically yelled as I pushed her back causing her to fall to the ground. "I don't have feelings for you anymore, I love Amanda and Amanda only. She is my everything, I don't need anything else beside her. You just need to stop and move on, we are nothing anymore, we will never get back together, I'm with Amanda now and soon we will be married. Just please stop and leave me alone."

I took Amanda's hand and lightly pulled her along the path with me away from Eleanor. We walked along the path as I tried to calm myself down, Eleanor had gotten me mad, really mad. I heard a small whimper escape Amanda's lips and I instantly stopped to turn and look at her.

"D-did I hurt you?" I whispered. I was afraid I had gotten so mad that I tightened my grip on her so much that I had hurt her.

"No but she's right," Amanda murmured quietly.

"What do you mean she is right?" I asked holding both of her hands by now.

"I'm just a slut, I'm a whore, I stole you from her and that makes me a bitch. You're better off with her than you are with me," she whispered as a few tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No no no love, I love you, you aren't any of those things, you're the exact opposite. She was trying to get to you so you would get upset, don't let her do this to you," I murmured as I tried to kiss her cheek but she pulled away.

"Why does everyone call me a slut if I'm not a slut? Why would people call me a whore if I'm the opposite of a whore? Why would everyone call me a bitch if I was nice, Louis?" Amanda asked but when I didn't say anything she continued. "I'm just a fat, ugly, dumb slut that nobody cares about. My life never goes right and you know that. My life always gets screwed up so you're just better leaving me by myself so I don't screw your life up too. You're perfect but I'm just the opposite of you. I always ask myself how I possibly deserve you but the reality of it is I don't deserve you, you deserve someone much better than me, you deserve someone who won't ruin your life like I have."

"Amanda, you didn't ruin my life, you have made my life so much better, you are my life. You're perfect, you're much more perfect than I am and I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You're not fat, you're gorgeous. You're not dumb, you're truly one of the smartest people I know. And you're definitely not ugly, you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen. I don't know how I was ever so lucky to even get to see you and talk to you, being with you is like winning the lottery everyday of my life. I promise you I love you and I will always love you no matter what happens. Please don't think of yourself like that because when you talk like that it literally kills me," I whispered as I took her hands again, leaning in and this time she let me kiss her cheek.

"I-I love you too Louis but I still don't deserve you," she murmured.

"How about neither of us deserve each other which makes us perfect for each other," I mumbled and she smiled before she wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"I love you so much Louis," she whispered as she buried her head in my chest.

"I love you too Amanda, I love you more than you can even imagine," I whispered before I kissed the top of her head. "Let's get back home now, we can watch a movie if you want."

"I don't want to watch a movie, I just want to lay in bed and talk, we still haven't talked much about the babies," Amanda mumbled as she pulled away from the hug and we began walking hand-in-hand again.

"Well we chose their names," I murmured.

"Yeah but we still have to talk about a lot of things. We also have a wedding we need to start planning," she said with a smile.

"Yeah, we do have a wedding to start planning," I mumbled happily.

I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers, my hands rested on her hips as her hands cupped my cheeks. We heard a few kids mumble behind us and a few pretend to throw up causing Amanda to smile against my lips. Little kids always thought kissing was gross which sort of amused her.

"And soon we will have kids of our own to tell us how gross it is when we kiss," she giggled against my lips before she kissed them again.

"Oh boy, I can't wait," I smiled as I kissed her, my fiancée.