Chapter 29- Unexpected Visitors

AMANDA'S POV

I turned to face Harry who was already looking at me. He held out his arms and I ran into them before I wrapped my arms around him.

"Harry, what are you going to do?" I asked as I buried my face into his chest.

"I don't know love." He replied as he rubbed my back.

"I'm scared." I whispered.

"Don't be scared love, you'll be fine as long as you stay with me." He said as he kissed the top of my head.

Harry was like an older brother to me, he was like the perfect older brother I never had.

"What's going on?" Niall asked completely confused.

I just stayed quiet. How was I supposed to explain this whole situation to him?

"Lets just say we are kind of stuck here because we can't get to our car." Harry said.

"Oh." Was all Niall said.

I felt him grab my hand and pull me away from Harry. I looked up expecting to see Niall but it wasn't him, it was Liam. I let out a loud scream which caused Niall and Harry to turn to look at me.

"Zayn! I found them!" Liam yelled and almost instantly Zayn walked into the room.

"Hello Amanda." He purred, a smirk tugging on his lips before he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into him.

"Zayn, don't fucking touch her." Harry growled as he walked towards us.

"Oh, so now you're on their side are you curly?" Zayn growled.

"So what if I'm on their side? Do you have a problem with that?" Harry asked anger clear in his voice.

Harry shoved Zayn backwards causing him to stumble so he let go of me. As soon as Zayn had let go of me I ran to Niall. Niall wrapped his arms tightly around my waist that way nobody could get me away from him. Zayn shoved Harry back before Harry punched him in the face. I buried my face in Niall's shirt, I didn't want to watch the fight. I peeked out from his shirt to see Liam and Zayn start beating on Harry. I wiggled out of Niall's grip and ran towards Liam.

"Get off of him!" I yelled as I jumped on his back.

Liam spun around trying to get me off of his back but he couldn't. He stopped spinning suddenly causing me to fall off his back. I landed on the ground with a small thud. Almost instantly Liam was on top of me pinning my wrists down with his large hands. He had a small smirk on his face as he looked at me. He leaned down so his lips were right next to my ear.

"I should kill you right now." He whispered. Even though I couldn't see it I knew he was smirking.

"Kill me. Just kill me already." I said.

I suddenly felt the weight of Liam get lifted off of me. I stood up and saw Niall pinning him to the ground. I could tell Niall was in pain though, he shouldn't be doing anything like that. I pushed Niall gently off of Liam before I looked down at Liam who started to get up. I just punched him. The punch seemed to do nothing he just stood up. Liam picked me up as if I were nothing. He flung me over his back before he walked over to where Zayn and Harry were still fighting.

"Come on Zayn, lets go." He said.

I was trying to get out of his grip but I couldn't. Just then Niall ran up to us and punched Liam in the back of the head.

"Fuck!" Liam yelled.

He dropped me on the ground and whipped around to look at Niall. He was holding the back of head as he just stared at Niall.

"You little shit." Liam growled.

Zayn was now by Liam's side staring at Niall as well. Harry helped me up off the ground. Harry was bleeding pretty bad but he didn't act like he was hurt. Zayn and Liam were now walking towards Niall who was backed up against the wall. Harry suddenly ran at the two and knocked Zayn to the ground before he began punching Zayn. Zayn was yelling out swears as Harry punched him repeatedly. Liam was just starting at Harry and Zayn with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe what was happening. Zayn stopped yelling and he was laying there motionless. Harry got off of him, Zayn was now unconscious. Liam just stood there frozen in his spot. I stared at Zayn before I slowly walked towards him. He looked so peaceful right now. I knelt down beside him and Liam quickly joined me. I did hate Zayn but I felt bad for him right now.

"He should be fine, he just needs to wake up." I whispered to Liam.

"Thanks." He whispered.

It was quiet for a moment before Liam suddenly exploded.

"This is your fault!" He yelled at me. "I'm definitely going to kill and your little boyfriend Louis! Where the hell is Louis?"

"He's not here." I replied as I stood up.

Liam stood up and glared at me. He grabbed my shoulders before he pushed me backwards into a wall. Harry and Niall were now trying to get Liam off of me but he wouldn't move.

"Where the hell is Louis?" He growled pushing even harder so a soft whimper escaped my lips.

"He was arrested." I whispered. Tears were now rolling down my cheeks from the pain I was in.

"When will he get out?" He asked pushing even harder so I was lifted off the ground.

"I-I-I don't know." I whimpered.

"You're worthless you know that? You're a worthless piece of shit." He growled before he dropped me so I landed on the floor.

I felt someone pick me up and start to walk away. When I opened my eyes Niall was setting me in the back of the car as Harry sat in the drivers seat. Niall got in next to me. Harry turned around in his seat to look at me.

"I'm sorry Amanda, I'm so sorry." He whispered as tears rolled down his blood stained cheeks.