Chapter 5- Curly

AMANDA'S POV

Louis grabbed my hand tightly and dragged me out of the small building. He helped me into the car muttering things to himself, things I couldn't quite hear. He jogged around the front of the car and he got into the drivers seat. I heard a shout and a car door slam, he must've realized I had run off. I glanced behind my shoulder to see an angry Louis chasing after me, I swear I saw some smoke come out of his ears.

I turned to look forward again as I ran down the almost abandoned street. I could hears Louis' footsteps getting louder with every step.

"Thanks you track team." I whispered to myself as I pushed myself to run faster.

I glanced behind me again, Jesus Christ, this boy was not giving up. I bolted between two buildings hoping he didn't see me. I crouched down in the small corner of the alley, I was hiding in the shadows. I saw someone slowly start to approach me as I covered my face with my hands. I was scared. I felt the boys hot breath on my neck as he crouched down next to me.

"You're alright love." The boy whispered as he place a reassuring hand on my back.

I peeked through my fingers at the boy. Instead of seeing the face of an angry Louis, I saw the face of a grinning curly-haired boy.

"I'm Harry." The boy introduced himself, his voice was just above a whisper.

"I-I'm Amanda." I stuttered as I stared into the boys emerald eyes.

"Well Amanda, what are you doing here?" He asked glancing at the alley before his eyes landed on me again.

"I was just, um, running." I replied looking down at my feet.

"Running from what?" He asked as he tilted my chin up with his finger so I was now looking at him again.

"Nothing." I replied quickly.

He raised an eyebrow, but didn't ask any further questions. He picked me up and set me down on my feet. He started pulling me out of the alley, he reminded me of Louis.

"W-where are we going?" I asked nervously.

"It's not safe in that alley." He replied not answering my question.

"Harry?"

"What is it love?"

"I'm scared."

"Don't be, you're alright."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

We continued walking in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a peaceful silence.

"Are those your boyfriends clothes?" Harry asked once we finally stopped walking.

Harry had brought me to a nice hotel, it had to be pretty expensive to stay here. The room he was staying in had two queen beds, a giant bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room. I didn't mind staying here as much, I had my own bed, and he wasn't intimidating like Louis was.

"Um, no, I don't have a boyfriend. I replied.

"Oh, then whose clothes are you wearing?" He asked.

"Louis'" I replied even though I knew he had no clue who Louis was

"Oh, is he your friend?" Harry asked.

"No, not really." I replied.

"Oh I see, he's more of a-" Harry started, but got cut off by a knock at the door.

I watched Harry as he opened the door. I couldn't see who he was talking to, Harry was tall so he blocked most of the doorway. I was trying to listen to their conversation, but they were talking in hushed voices.

"Just let me in the goddamn room!" Someone shouted from outside in the hallway.

"Harry? Who is it?" I asked walking towards the doorway.

"Amanda!" I heard the same person yell.

"It's no one." Harry replied looking over his shoulder at me.

I was now standing behind Harry. I tried to poke my head under his arm, but he blocke me before I could. I glared at him as I tried the other arm, blocked again. I climbed onto his back and looked at the boy standing in the doorway. It was Louis. I jumped off Harry's back instantly as I ignored Louis' apologies. I saw Harry groan and double over in pain as he held his stomach. Louis had punched him.

Louis slowly approached the corner I was now sitting in. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders like I weighed nothing. He exited the room holding onto me tightly as I squirmed around his grip trying to get away. I looked down at Harry as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I'll find you love, don't worry." He whispered before Louis entered the elevator.