Chapter 41- Bits And Pieces

AMANDA'S POV

"You know the truth, Niall was just a friend, and I'm your boyfriend and I always will be." Louis growled quietly in my ear causing shivers to run up and down my spine.

"I-I-I." I mumbled. I felt like I couldn't speak anymore, Louis made me seem to forget all the words I had wanted to say before. I became tense when he tightened his grip around my waist slightly.

"Tell me you love me." He growled into my ear, his lips brushing against it.

"No, she loves me, tell him you love me Amanda." Niall said looking at me.

"I-I." I stuttered nervously.

"I said, tell me you love me." Louis growled louder this time, his grip becoming even tighter.

"I-I lo-love you Lou-Louis." I mumbled hoping he'd leave me alone if I said that. I was wrong, completely wrong.

"Scream it to the world." He growled.

"N-no." I whispered.

"Scream it to the world." He repeated, his voice deep and intimidating.

"No." I mumbled. He tightened his grip even more. "I love you Louis!" I screamed trying to get his hands off of me.

"Get away from my fucking boyfriend!" A girl growled walking towards us and punching me in the face. I brought my hand up to my cheek, caressing it.

Harry ran over to me and pulled me away from Louis and into his arms. He stroked my hair and rocked me back-and-forth, my face buried in his chest. A few tears slipped down my cheeks before I was suddenly pulled away from Harry and into someone else's strong arms.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." Louis growled before he looked at me. "Are you okay, love?" He asked quietly looking down at me.

"I-I'm fine but do-don't call me lo-love." I mumbled pulling away from him. I ran straight to Niall and wrapped my arms around him. He looked down at me, looking at my cheek. He stroked it gently but I flinched away from him due to the pain.

"Princess, that doesn't look too good." He mumbled.

"Do-don't call me princess." I mumbled stepping away from him.

"Wha-what do you mean? You're my princess." He mumbled taking my hand and holding it as his eyes welled up with tears.

"No I'm not." I mumbled looking at the ground.

Niall lifted my chin with his finger so I was looking at him again. He pressed his lips against mine as he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me close. I kissed him back for a moment before I pushed him away from me. He looked at me, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

"Pl-please princess." He mumbled quietly holding my hand in between both of his. "I love you."

"I'm not anybody's princess or anybody's love." I whispered.

"So you're brea-breaking up with m-me?" He asked quietly, a few more tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No don't think of it like that, think of it more as a break. I just need to take a break and think about everything that's happening. I need to think about my life and think about what I need to do." I replied quietly.

"Amanda, why are you breaking up with him? You're my girlfriend." Louis growled before he picked me up bridal style and ran down the road with me in his arms.

Louis ran for awhile. Harry, Niall, and Josh were chasing us for awhile but Louis eventually lost them. I was beating on Louis and screaming at him for a rather long time but I eventually gave up considering I realized he wasn't going to let me go. He brought me to a house which I figured was his. He walked inside and locked the door before he set me down on my feet. He looked at me for awhile as I glanced around at the house.

"You don't remember this place?" He asked.

"No, I've never been here." I replied.

"Yes you have, you've been here for a long time." He said.

I glanced around trying to remember the house. I didn't remember much but I did remember bits and pieces of what happened. I remembered him trying to make pancakes but burning them all. I also remembered our first real kiss. I remembered him trying to calm me down whenever I was upset. I just remembered spending a lot of time with him in this house.

"What're you smiling at?" Louis asked. I hadn't even realized I was smiling until he said something.

"Nothing." I mumbled a reply, now looking at him.