Chapter 24- Any Last Words?

HARRY'S POV

I laughed as Liam muttered about him having hair.

"I was kidding Liam, you have gorgeous locks, actually they are more like stubble on someone's face." I said laughing. Liam just frowned at me. "I'm kidding Liam, you have nice hair."

Liam just sat there and continued muttering quietly to himself.

"Don't even bother trying to talk to him, he's in a bad mood today." Zayn said walking over to me.

"What's wrong with him? He is usually so optimistic and happy." I asked looking at Zayn.

"The girl we took, she seems to bother him a lot and it's actually really funny." He replied.

"I see, that makes sense." I looked around the room before I looked back at Zayn. "Where did you put the girl?" I asked once I realized she wasn't in the room.

"In here." Zayn replied as he pushed open a door slightly.

I walked over to the door and looked inside. All I saw was a boy who looked oddly familiar but I wasn't sure where I saw him before.

"That's a boy." I said.

"No freaking duh I'm a boy." The boy growled, it was Louis.

"Louis? Is that really you?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Of course it's me, who else would it be?" I asked.

"I don't know, there are a lot of people in this world, not just you." I replied. "Where's the girl?" I asked Zayn.

"She should be in there." He said.

Zayn walked into the room and I followed him. He walked around the side of the bed and looked at the ground laughing. He bent down and picked something up, it was the girl in the chair.

"How did you fall?" He asked her.

"I don't know, it just happened." She spat in his face.

Zayn set her back down on the ground angrily. He glared at her, his face right in front of hers.

"Don't talk to me like that." He growled.

"Don't tell me what to do." She said angrily before she kicked his shin.

"God dammit! Harry you can deal with this bitch!" He yelled.

He placed his hands on her shoulder and pushed her backwards so her chair tipped backwards and landed on the floor with a loud thump. He then walked out of the room muttering things to himself.

"Zayn really needs to calm down." Louis said.

I walked over to the girl and helped her up. I looked at her, my eyes instantly softened.

"Amanda?" I asked quietly.

"Harry?" She said even quieter than me.

I knelt down in front of her as I studied her face. Sure, my job was to torment people, sometimes even kill them but I didn't want to hurt Amanda. I pushed her hair out of her face and tucked it behind her ears. Her eyes started to well up with tears before she started crying.

"Shh, don't cry, it's okay love." I whispered.

"Harry, I wouldn't do that, saying it will be okay only makes her cry even more." Louis told me.

"C-can you le-let us g-go?" She stuttered.

"I can't but I will-" I started.

"Harry get the fuck away from her!" Zayn growled as he entered the room, cutting off my answer.

Behind the obviously pissed of Zayn was a grinning Liam. In Zayn's hand was a gun which he raised. He pointed the gun at Amanda as he walked closer, with each step his smirk got bigger and bigger. Louis was yelling but everyone just ignored him, they acted as if he wasn't even there.

"Zayn! Stop it! Shoot me instead! Don't hurt her! I am the one who deserves to be hurt! Not her! Please Zayn! God dammit Zayn! Just fucking shoot me! Don't you dare fucking shoot her!" Louis yelled.

Zayn pointed the gun back at the ground. He looked at Amanda with a smirk.

"Looks like you're safe, but now you have to watch your boyfriend's head get blown off." Zayn said with a chuckle.

He turned around and looked at Louis before he walked towards him. Louis had stopped yelling by now and he wasn't even looking at Zayn. Louis was looking at Amanda. Amanda was crying and Louis just smiled at her in an attempt to get her to stop crying. Zayn finally reached Louis and pulled out the gun again. He pressed the gun up to Louis' forehead still smirking.

"Any last word?" He growled at Louis.