Chapter 17- Fight

AMANDA'S POV

"Hey! Get the hell away from her!" The man yelled before his fist clashed with Niall's face.

Niall stumbled back from the impact of the man's fist. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me towards them forcefully. I didn't even have to look at the man, I already knew it was Louis. Niall looked at us with wide eyes, his eyes were glossy and he looked like he was about to burst into tears. What was wrong with him? Was it the punch from Louis that caused this or something else? Niall's sad face quickly fell into an angry frown. A small growl escaped his lips before he did what I last expected him to do. He spun around and started to walk away. I thought he said he was going to save me! What the hell happened to that?

NIALL'S POV

The impact of the man's fist caused me to stumble back. Almost instantly my cheek where he had hit me started hurting. An all new hurting sensation I've never felt seemed to almost numb the pain spreading throughout my cheek. I looked at the man which now had Amanda wrapped in his arms. The man had a small grin on his face. Amanda was obviously his girl friend, there was not a single doubt in my head that she wasn't his girl friend. I felt my throat starting to close up as I held back the tears. I tried my hardest not to cry but I could feel my eyes brimming with tears now. A small growl that I didn't even mean to make escaped my lips. I turned around and started to walk away from the two of them.

I thought Amanda actually liked me, that's what hurt me so bad. She didn't even care that I completely had my heart shattered in front of her and it was all her fault.

"Come on Amanda." The man said behind me.

"Louis! Stop it! Let me go!" She yelled.

Where have I heard the name Louis before? It sounds so familiar... I hadn't realized that I had stopped in my tracks as I thought. Suddenly it hit me who Louis was. I spun around and walked back towards them. Amanda was struggling to get away from Louis as he tried to drag her out of the park.

"Let go of her." I growled as I now held her other arm.

"What if I don't let go? What are you going to do then blondie?" He growled.

"I said let go of her." I barked.

"I don't want to." He said with clear anger in his voice.

I reached over and punched him square in the nose. He stumbled backwards holding his nose. I was now holding Amanda's hand as we ran away from Louis who was still holding his nose. I don't even know what happened but I fell forward, Louis must have tripped me.

"Hey blondie, I have an idea." He said as I stood up.

"What would that be?" I asked, glaring at him.

"The last one standing gets to keep her, the other one has to leave her alone forever." He said with a smirk.

"I actually like that idea." I said with a similar smirk.

"What do you mean last one standing? As in the other one dies?" Amada asked quietly.

"No, the other one either gives up or he passes out." Louis replied. "So, what do you say blondie? You up for the challenge?"

I replied by punching him in the nose again.

"God dammit." He grumbled holding his nose.

I shoved him backwards by his chest. Louis ended up stumbling backwards over his own feet. He didn't fall to the ground though like I had hoped. He quickly regained his balance. A growl escaped his lips as he narrowed his eye at me. He ran full speed at me, picking me up off of the ground and sending me crashing into a tree. I slumped to the ground for a second before standing up again. God dammit that hurt, but I wouldn't give up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi lovelies, could you please comment who you want to win the fight, either Niall or Louis. If you do comment that would definitely make me update faster. The more votes and comments I get the faster I update! Have a good rest of your day lovelies!