Dark (A Louis Tomlinson story.)

Prologue

AMANDA'S POV

I could hear the footsteps behind me slowly getting louder, I was terrified. I glanced behind me to see nothing but the long, scary, dark alleyway. I turned my head to face forward again as I started sprinting. It didn't help that I was in heels and a dress.

Let me start from the beginning so everyone knows exactly what is happening.

My friend, Caroline, had her birthday today. It was just a few of us and we went to the arcade, it was rather fun. We stayed at the arcade eating pizza and just enjoying ourselves until about 11:00, that's when the arcade closed. We all went our separate ways to walk back to our houses, they weren't too far away.

I was walking down the road, my heels clicking on the sidewalk with every step. I came upon a car crash which was quite large. Seeing how I couldn't walk pass the car crash, I had to walk down this alleyway. The same alleyway I'm in now. I could hear someone quietly following me, but I figured they had to get past the car crash too. It wasn't until they started to speed up every time I did, that I realized they were following me.

I was now sprinting down the alleyway out of fear. I kept glancing behind me trying to catch a glimpse of who was chasing me, but I couldn't see anyone. I started to wonder if it was just my imagination playing tricks on me again, but I wasn't willing to risk my life to find out.

I turned a corner down a different alleyway hoping the person following me wouldn't realize. I quickly ran down the alleyway. Once again, the sound of shoes hitting the pavement behind me could be heard. I urged myself to go faster, I never knew I could run this fast. I ran straight into a gate knocking myself down to the cold ground.

With a small groan I picked myself back off the ground. I looked at the gate, it was blocking my path. I tried to open the gate, but it wouldn't budge. I was trapped.

The sound of the shoes hitting the ground started to get louder and louder. The person was now walking, and they sounded out of breath. I whipped my head around, I still couldn't see anyone. I was about to try the gate again when I saw it, the rather large shadow just around the corner as it walked closer.

My eyes widened in fear as I tried opening the gate again. I kept taking small glances behind me.

"Stupid gate." I mumbled as I turned my attention back to the gate, I was panicked. What if I die right now? Will I die right now? Who is this person following me? Why are they following me? Those were the thoughts that willed me to continue trying to open the gate.

"It's not the gates fault it's stupid." Someone whispered in my ear. The voice sent shivers up and down my spine as my eyes widened even more. I was terrified.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii guys! I know this is kind of short, but I promise you the chapters will be longer. Yes, I know the Harry Styles dark fanfic, and that's actually where I got the idea from. I just want to reassure you guys that this won't be like dark, this is all my own with my own ideas. If you want me to continue remember to vote and comment! I hope you guys like it! Picture of Amanda on the side! >