Chapter 32- Leaving?

AMANDA'S POV

I was seated on the couch looking outside the window in the living room. Louis slept next to me, Harry was gone somewhere I wasn't sure of, and Niall was laying upstairs. I slowly pushed Louis' head off of my shoulder and rested it on the arm of the couch softly. I stood up off the couch and walked towards the window. It was thundering outside. The wind was whipping around and the rain was plummeting to the ground quickly. The power had gone out awhile ago, about ten minutes after Harry left to go wherever he went. The rain was splattering against the window as I looked outside. Suddenly the sky was lit up by lightning and a loud clap of thunder rang through my ears causing me to jump. I clamped my hand over my mouth so my scream was muffled. I turned around to look at the couch where Louis was sleeping with my hand still clamped over my mouth. Louis was still sleeping soundly which caused me to smile. I pulled my hand off of my mouth as I slowly walked towards him. I knelt down in front of him listening to him snoring softly for awhile. I slowly leaned towards him before I pressed a quick kiss against his lips.

I stood up again and looked out the window when the sky was lit up again. I sighed when I realized that it wasn't Harry coming home. I wanted Harry to come home so I could talk to him but I wasn't sure when he would come home. I walked towards the front door and slowly turned the knob. I quietly opened the door and stepped outside before I shut it behind me. I made sure to be quiet the whole time that way Louis wouldn't wake up.

I stood on the porch looking out at the rain pouring down from the sky. I was always the girl who enjoyed rain, the loud noises I didn't enjoy so much. I tucked my hair that had fallen in my face behind my ear. I walked forward a bit so I could lean against the railing of the porch. I looked down the street hoping to see Harry's car but of course I didn't. A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked down at Louis' lawn in front of me.

Just then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. Niall turned me around to face him keeping his arms wrapped around my waist. I didn't even hear him open the door to come outside. He pushed me against the railing, a grin tugging at his lips. He leaned forward in an attempt to kiss me but I moved out of the way. His grin was now replaced with a frown. He tried to kiss me again but I moved away.

"Come on Amanda, just kiss me." He groaned.

"Niall, I'm not your girlfriend, I'm Louis' girlfriend." I said.

He was quiet for awhile, he was just staring at me which made me uncomfortable. I tried to remove his arms from around my waist but he didn't budge.

"Louis doesn't deserve you Amanda." He whispered in my ear.

"Niall, just please stop." I said quietly.

"Why Amanda, are you afraid?" He cooed.

"No, I'm not afraid. You know we shouldn't do this." I said quietly.

"I know, but I want to and I know you want to too." He whispered.

"Even if I do want to we can't, Louis is here." I whispered.

"So you do want to kiss me?" He asked, a grin tugging at his lips.

"Maybe, but I won't." I replied quietly.

His grin grew as he leaned forward. This time his lips met mine. My hands were now cupping his cheeks as we kissed. The front door suddenly slammed open causing me to jump. I wasn't able to move away from Niall though because I was backed up against the railing.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend." Louis growled.

I pushed away from Niall and I ran to Louis who was glaring at Niall.

"Louis, calm down." I whispered pushing against his chest in an attempt to stop him from reaching Niall. "Please, I don't want you to go to jail again."

"Amanda, get out of my way." He growled.

"Louis, please stop." I said still pushing against him.

"I said to get out of my way!" He yelled.

He swung his fist at me and it clashed with my face. The force from the punch threw me to the ground of the wooden porch. I instantly brought my hand up to cup my cheek as tears began to roll down my cheek.

"A-Amanda, I-I'm s-so sorry." Louis whispered kneeling down next to me.

He raised his hand to rest on my back but I flinched thinking he was going to hit me. I stood up before he could touch me and I ran into the house.

"Amanda, wait!" Louis yelled as he ran after me.

I ran straight into his room and slammed the door shut. I curled up into a ball on his bed as I cried.

"Amanda, I'm sorry." Louis said through the door.

"Louis, it's people like you that make me want to kill myself." I yelled angrily.

"Amanda, you promised you wouldn't think like that." He said.

"You know what Louis, I'm allowed to break promises!" I yelled.

I heard him sigh and slide down the other side of the door. I continued to cry on his bed. I was crying so hard that I was soon gasping for air. My gasps started out quiet but they slowly grew louder with every gasp.

"Amanda, are you okay?" Louis asked, he was obviously worried.

"N-no, p-please s-send N-Niall in." I stuttered still gasping for breath.

"No Amanda, I can't." He said quietly.

"P-please." I murmured.

I heard him sigh again before his footsteps descended down the hall. After a moment the footsteps returned. A knock sounded on the door so I stood up. I opened the door before Niall literally ran into the room. He wrapped his arms around me and sat down on the bed with me in his arms.

"Please s-shut the d-door." I stuttered.

He stood up and shut the door before he returned to the bed. He wrapped his arms around me again and pulled me onto his lap. I cried into his chest as he rocked me back and forth. He started humming into my hair quietly which helped me slowly start to calm down.

"I-I hate Louis." I whispered into his chest.

"I don't blame you love." He whispered into my hair.

"I want to leave, I don't ever want to see him again." I whispered.

"You know if you leave he'll just find you again." He whispered.

"Not if I hide, not if I leave this town." I whispered.

"Are you sure you want to leave?" He asked.

"I'm sure Niall, I'm sure." I whispered.