Chapter 12- Angry Louis

AMANDA'S POV

I woke up when something moved underneath me. I rubbed my eyes before looking down to see what I was laying on. I was laying on Louis. My head had been on his chest and my legs were intertwined with his. I'm not even sure how I got in that position. I slowly got off of him and onto my feet, I didn't want to wake him up. Once I was up I heard a soft moan come from his light pink lips causing me to giggle. He kept his eyed closed but a smile grew across his lips.

I bent down and pecked his lips quickly causing his eyes to open. I stood back up, I couldn't believe I just did that. I quickly ran down the hall and locked myself in a closet. He probably didn't even like me and I just had to kiss him. Instead of mentally slapping myself I actually did slap myself, how could I be so stupid?

"You're fucking stupid Amanda, he doesn't even like you, you just imagine whatever the fuck you want, you're a-" I was cut off by a soft knock on the closet door.

"Amanda? Can you open this door?" Louis asked quietly.

"No." I replied shakily as a single tear rolled down my cheek, I was so stupid to kiss him.

"Please, I want to talk to you." He whispered into the door.

"No." I replied again.

"Amanda, open the door." He said being more firm this time.

"No, I don't want to." I said.

"God dammit Amanda just open this fucking door!" He shouted.

I didn't even reply, he was starting to scare me. I moved to the furthest corner of the closet, I didn't want to be anywhere near the door. I heard him sigh in frustration before slamming his fist against the door causing me to flinch.

"Amanda open this door." He growled.

"N-no." I stuttered.

With that he went crazy. He slammed his hands against the closet door yelling at me to open it. If he really wanted me to open the door he wouldn't be scaring me so much. I was now sobbing out of fear as he beat on the door. I was hugging my knees close to my chest as I sobbed into my hands. Suddenly I heard a loud crash causing me to jump. I looked up to see he had beaten the door down. He was standing in the doorway with clenched fists, his face was red with pure anger, and he was breathing heavy. He looked at me and stepped into the closet. He crouched down next to me and placed his hand on my back, it was supposed to be reassuringly.

I pushed his hand away before standing up. I ran out of the closet only for him to grab me by the waist after a few steps down the hall. I wiggled around in his grip trying to get away from him but it was no use.

"Get away from me!" I yelled through tears.

"Amanda, I ne-" He started but I cut him off.

"Get away!" I screamed.

I finally got away from him and I ran down the hallway once again. I felt his hands grab me harshly and pull me towards him. I slammed into his large body as his grip tightened around my waist. I'm not going to lie, this really hurt.

"Don't run away from me." He growled in my ear.

"Get away!" I screamed once again.

His grip tightened even more and I felt like I was going to pop. He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder. I was screaming and crying. I was beating my small fists into his back and kicking my feet around, why couldn't he just leave me alone? He sat me down on the couch rather harshly before sitting next to me. He sat so our legs were touching and so were our arms. I tried to move away but he just pulled me even closer than before.

"Amanda, I wa-" He started.

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled cutting him off yet again.

His face grew hard and started to turn red again. He clenched his fists, I could tell he was trying to contain his anger. I moved back but he just grabbed and pulled me froward causing me to slam into his body.

"Amanda, I real-" He started yet again.

"Just stop it and leave me alone!" I yelled cutting him off for the third time this morning.

His face grew even more red. I heard a low growl escape his lips as he narrowed his eyes at me. He raised his hand and slapped me across the face. As soon as his hand clashed with my face my cheek hurt. My cheek was stinging and I instantly brought my hand up to my cheek. I flinched as my hand touched my now red cheek. A few tears rolled down my face before I ran to his bedroom and locked the door. I heard his feet hitting the floor as he walked towards the door. A soft knock came from the door.

"Amanda, please open the door." He said, I'm not going through this again.