Chapter 50- I Missed You

Amanda's POV

Louis stood up from the couch and told me to stay there so I just sat on the couch with my legs crossed as I watched him. I was slightly confused of what he was doing because he didn't know where anything in my house was yet he was looking for things. A small yawn escaped my lips as I readjusted my position on the couch so my head was now rested on one of the armrests on the couch. Another yawn escaped my lips as I continued watching Louis scramble around looking for things. My eyes began to soon flutter shut and soon I was asleep. After awhile I felt two lips pressed against mine for a moment.

"Wake up baby, I'm done." Louis said but I just continued laying there with my eyes shut.

He sighed slightly as he wrapped his arm around me and he picked me up. He sat down on the couch before he rested my head in his lap. I looked up at him as he looked down at me with a smile tugging at his lips. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine again for a moment before he pulled away and continued smiling at me. He rested a blanket on us as he started a movie on the tv. I looked up at the tv, my head still rested in Louis' lap to see the movie The Lorax playing. I just smiled to myself. Louis who was a man with tattoos and piercings and he used to scare me at one point was now watching The Lorax. I looked down at the small fireplace underneath the tv and saw a small fire burning and my smile grew wider.

"Louis, this is perfect." I said smiling up at him.

"No it isn't." He said. I was about to protest when he grabbed two mugs and handed one to me. They were both filled with hot chocolate and topped with whipped cream. "Now it is perfect."

I just smiled at him as he rested his hand on my hip. I returned my focus to the movie playing on the tv as I continued smiling, Louis was so sweet for doing this. I felt Louis began to play with my hair as he watched the movie. He was twirling my hair around his fingers and running his hands through it every now and then. My eyes slowly began to flutter shut as I was about to fall asleep again.

"Don't fall asleep, baby." Louis whispered in my ear before he added, "I don't want to be left alone."

"I'll try not to." I mumbled.

I sat back up next to Louis, pulling my knees to my chest with my arms wrapped around my legs. Louis pulled the blanket closer to us as he pressed a kiss to my cheek. I looked at Louis and smiled before I leaned in, our lips meeting. Louis placed a hand on my cheek while his other hand was rested on my hip. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck. There was a quiet knock at the door but I thought I was just hearing things because it was so quiet so I just ignored it and so did Louis. Louis leaned forward, my head now rested against the armrest as Louis held himself up above me. The blanket was now half on top of us but I wasn't worried about the blanket, my focus was Louis and just Louis.

"I love you." He whispered against my lips as he tried to catch his breath.

"I love you too." I whispered quietly before he smashed his lips to mine again.

The door opened and I head a voice call out, "Ama- Amanda, what the hell!"

Louis instantly pulled away and looked up at the doorway his smile faltering slightly. I slid out from underneath Louis and stood up looking at Niall who stood in the doorway. He just looked at me and then Louis and then back to me again.

"Did you think it would be funny to scare me like that?" Niall asked angrily as he walked over to me, a frown set on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly.

"When we were looking for Harry you left and I didn't know where you went! I have been looking for not only you but Harry as well! Two of my best friends were gone! I found Harry but I couldn't find you and I sort of wish I didn't!" He yelled.

"What did I do?" I asked wondering why he wished he didn't find me.

"I finally found you and you're kissing him." He motions to Louis. "You could've at least told me you were leaving!" He screamed in my face.

"Niall, I'm sorry!" I said but he just sighed.

"No you're not! If you were sorry you would have found me instead sucking this pricks face off!" He yelled.

I heard Louis start to walk towards us but I just pushed him away as a way of telling him to stay out of this. "Don't call him a prick." I said quietly.

"What?" Niall asked, his voice still pretty loud but he wasn't yelling.

"I said don't call him a prick." I said through clenched teeth.

"Why? That's what he is! Would you rather have me call him a different name, I have a few for him. I could call him a dick, a bastard, a douche, any of those fit your liking?" He hissed as if the words were acid on his tongue.

"No, you can call him Louis now get the fuck out of my house." I said angrily.

"I told him this was useless, I told him you wouldn't give a fuck about him anymore, you don't have time for him anymore because now you are too busy kissing your douche of a boyfriend." He said angrily, glaring at me for a moment before he turned to walk away.

I told Louis to stay in the house before I followed Niall outside and to his car. "Niall, wait! What are you talking about?" I asked.

He turned to look at me and said, "Harry wanted me to find you, he wants to see you but you obviously don't care about him anymore."

With that he got into his car and turned it on. I instantly got into the passenger seat and said, "you're taking me with you, I need to see Harry."

Niall sighed and pulled out of the driveway before he started driving down the road. The car was quiet, almost silent. Niall wouldn't talk to me so I made no attempt at talking to him. The only sound was the soft hum of the car as it moved along the road. I looked down at my bare feet, I hadn't taken the time to put on any shoes because if I did Niall would have left without me.

"Is-is Harry okay?" I asked suddenly breaking the silence of the car.

"He's been better but he's not dead." Niall replied simply.

"You really hate me, don't you?" I asked.

Niall sighed and turned to look at me, glancing at the road every once in awhile so we wouldn't crash. "I don't hate you Amanda, you're my best friend, there's no way in hell I could hate you. I just don't understand what you see in Louis. And when you left I panicked, I was terrified. It was bad enough losing Harry and not having a single clue where he was or if he was even alive but losing you pushed me off the edge. If I lost both of you I can't even explain how terrible it would be, it would just be plain horrid." He replied.

"I-I know. And I'm sorry. I should have found you right away and helped you find Harry. I'm so sorry." I said quietly instantly feeling bad for not finding him.

"Why did you even leave me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to. Louis was in the other room next to the basement we were looking in and he grabbed me. I thought he was Harry so I didn't say anything." I replied suddenly realizing how foolish it was to think Louis was Harry.

"Well I'm sorry for yelling at you, I hope you know I didn't mean any of it." He said.

"I know, when people are mad or scared they say things they don't mean." I said.

Niall simply smiled as he pulled into the driveway of Harry. I jumped out of the car and walked towards the house, the cold pavement driveway made my feet instantly feel frozen. Niall followed me inside and led me to he bedroom where Harry lay on the bed eating something. He looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm so glad you're okay." Harry said still smiling.

"Well I'm glad you're okay." I said. It was weird for him to say that to me considering he was the hurt one. I figured Niall told him that I left and he probably worried about me so I just dropped it. "How're you feeling?"

"About as good as I look." He replied.

"Well you look beautiful so do you feel beautiful?" I asked jokingly, we both knew he looked pretty bad. His head was cut up, both of his wrists were cut badly, he was bruised and he had a few bad looking gashes on him.

"Oh yes, I feel flawless." He joked smiling at me. He pat the bed motioning for me to sit down next to him.

I glanced behind me and Niall had already left. I smiled back at Harry as I sat down next to him. "What happened at Louis'?" I asked.

"He was drunk when he did this. He didn't mean it. The morning after he did this he kept telling me how sorry he was and that he didn't want to hurt me, he just wanted to get you back. He actually took care of me, cleaning my cuts so they wouldn't get infected or anything. He dropped me off here and literally begged me to forgive him, which I did even if I didn't mean it." He replied.

"Well I hope you feel better. Is Niall staying with you?" I asked.

"Yeah he is, why?" He asked.

"I just wanted to know because if he wasn't staying here I'd stay here with you and help you when you needed it." I replied.

Harry nodded and said, "well I'm fine but I do want you to stop by every once in a while so I can see you."

"Aw Harry, I'll come see you as much as I can." I said smiling at him.

"Good, I'd miss you too much if I didn't see you for a few days." He said smiling at me.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around Harry in a hug as he hugged me back. "I missed you Curly." I mumbled, almost whispering.