Chapter 53- Coffee Shop

Amanda's POV

It had been about two weeks since the Louis thing and I still haven't spoken a word to him, I actually haven't seem him since then. Niall and Harry had been staying at my house, they said they wanted to keep me safe and wanted to make sure nothing would happen to me. No matter what I said they wouldn't leave, they just wouldn't go away. I had been able to stop Niall from doing anything to Louis with the help of Harry but some nights I stay up wishing I had let Niall do something to Louis just because he did that to me, just because he stole something from me I could never get back. I had missed my period but it wasn't unusual for me but I was still worried, I was terrified I was pregnant. I had somehow managed to get Niall and Harry to let me go to the store on my own. I had gotten pregnancy tests. I brought them home and I used one, it came back positive. I didn't believe it was true so I used another one which also came back positive. I didn't believe that one was true either, I thought something was wrong with the tests so I went back out to the store and bought a few different brands. That brings me to where I am now. I used one from every brand I bought and they all had came back positive.

The one brand I hadn't looked at yet I had just taken. I have been sitting here for almost ten minutes. This brand was the one I figured would decide if I was truly pregnant or not, it was one of the best brands I guess. I had my eyes shut as I held the test in my hands. I slowly looked down and opened my eyes slowly to look at the test. I held my breath as a small squeak escaped my lips. I covered my mouth with the hand that wasn't holding the test as tears rolled down my cheeks hitting the hand that covered my mouth. There on the test that I held in my hand was a light pink plus sign, I was pregnant. I was only nineteen, I wasn't ready for this. I couldn't handle a baby. I could barely take care of myself. How was I supposed to take care of a child as well?

After a few minutes I wiped away my tears and stood up. I tried to make it look like I wasn't crying and I threw the test away so I nobody would find it. I walked out of the bathroom and downstairs. Niall and Harry were sitting in the kitchen talking about something. As soon as I walked down the stairs and stood in front of the kitchen they stopped talking and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked and I nodded.

"I just want to go for a walk." I said.

"Do you want us to come with you?" Niall asked and I shook my head.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asked again and I nodded once again.

I pulled on my sneakers and walked outside. It was raining but I didn't care to out on my hood or grab an umbrella to keep me from getting wet, I didn't care about anything anymore. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my sweatpants as I walked down the sidewalk, rain water from puddles splashing up and soaking the white converse sneakers I wore on my feet. I wasn't sure where I was going, I just needed to get away from things and just think for awhile. My hair was now soaking wet and it stuck to my face as I walked but I didn't do anything, I just let it stick to my face. I probably looked terrible, my makeup was probably running down my face, my hair was sticking to me, my clothes were soaked, and I was crying but nobody could tell because rain drops were rolling down my face as well. I didn't care what I looked like though, I didn't care what anybody thought about me anymore.

I looked up and decided I would get a coffee from the small coffee shop sat in the corner of the street I was walking on. I walked inside and I didn't care to look up, the place was usually empty anyways. I sat down at one of the corner booths and I ordered a coffee as I sat there just staring at the table. I waited a few minutes before the coffee was set in front of me. I put in some sugar and milk before I began stirring it with a straw. A few of my tears, or maybe it was rain, fell into the coffee as I stirred it.

What was I supposed to do? I wanted to keep the baby, I hated the thought of abortion, but I was kind of considering that thought no matter how much it disgusted me. There was no way I could take care of a baby, I wasn't ready. I was thinking about putting it up for adoption, that would probably be what I would do. Abortion disgusts me, adoption isn't something I like the thought of either, but I couldn't take care of a baby, I'm still a teenager, people still consider me a baby myself. Keeping the baby was a ridiculous thought, I didn't even have a job and even if I got a job I would have to either take the baby with me or hire a babysitter that I don't know to watch it which I don't like the thought of. I don't want a stranger watching my child, I don't know them and they could be dangerous.

I heard the bell on top of the door ring as someone entered the building. I could hear the water slosh around in their shoes as they walked towards me. The person sat down a few tables away and I could hear them mumbling something as an order. I looked down at the coffee I was still stirring and I set the straw on the table. I lifted the cup of coffee to my lips and took sip of it. The warm coffee slid down my throat warming up my body a little bit. I heard the bell on top of the door ring again as another person entered the building. Just like before I could hear the slosh of rain water in their shoes as they walked towards me. The person sat closer to me and I didn't realize they were sitting at the table with me until I saw their feet underneath the table near mine.

"There's other tables." I said quietly, sniffling slightly. I didn't look up, I kept my eyes fixed on my sneakers.

"I know, I need to talk to you though." I heard the man say. I looked up and saw Louis staring back at me.

"Go away." I said quickly.

"Amanda, I understand your mad but-" he started.

"Stay away from me." I said standing up from the table and backing away. I was slightly scared of Louis but I was more mad at him for getting me pregnant.

"Amanda, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, but we can fix this." He said standing up and walking towards me.

"Don't talk to me." I said backing into the wall as he continued walking towards me.

"Amanda, please let me fix this." Louis said.

"No we can't fix this." I said still backed up against the wall.

"Why not?" He asked. He finally had reached me and he was now standing in front of me.

"You got me pregnant Louis! I'm nineteen, I'm still a teenager, I don't have job, I don't even have a boyfriend who could help me if I did have the baby and you got me fucking pregnant!" I screamed as I began crying. The whole coffee shop fell silent and everyone was looking at us now.

"I did?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, you raped me and got me pregnant." I said.

"Don't say that." Louis said quietly.

"You did Louis, I didn't want to do anything with you but you forced me to, you raped me." I said.

"I did not." He said quietly.

"You raped me." I said.

"Don't fucking say that!" He yelled, hitting his hand on the wall out of anger.

"I think it'll just be best for both of us if you stayed out of my life." I said.

"You're pregnant with my child." He said. He had seemed to have calmed down by now but he was still upset.

I shook my head and mumbled, "no Louis, it'll never ever be your child."

"You can't say that. You need help raising a child, and don't tell me you are thinking about getting an abortion." He said.

"It's an option Louis, an option I am thinking about." I said.

"You can't do that Amanda, you just can't." He said.

"I'm nineteen Louis, what the hell do you want me to do?" I asked, a few tears rolling down my cheeks.

"I just don't want you to get an abortion. I want you to let me help you raise this child, our child." He said.

"That's a lot you want me to do Louis. I don't even want to be talking to you right now," I paused taking a deep breath. "I don't want you taking care of my child, I don't want you near my child, I don't want you even in my child's life if I do have it."

"It's my fault Amanda, let me try to make it right." He practically was begging now.

"You're right Louis, this is your fault, this is all your fault. Now leave me alone." I said trying to push past him but he stopped me.

"Just imagine Amanda. You and me and our child. We can take him or her to the park and play together. We can go Christmas shopping together and pick out the most perfect things for our child. We can eventually get married and we can have the perfect little family. You, me, and our child. Maybe later we can even let him or her be an older sibling. We can watch family movies together and go to his or her sports games and cheer them on. We can be a perfect family Amanda, please." He said. A few tears were now rolling down his cheeks.

"That sounds perfect, but I don't know if I'd be able to do that with you." I said.

"Amanda, please, just give me one more chance. I want to be in my child's life, I want that more than anything, I want it more than I have ever wanted anything. I want to be part of my child's life more than I want my life. I want you to be in my life as well. I want to be in a perfect family with you and our child. I want to be that family that everyone is jealous of and everyone thinks is adorable. If you don't let me be a part of both you and our baby's life I don't know what I'd do. I'm begging you Amanda, please, please, please give me another chance. Please." Louis said. Tears we're now rolling down both of our cheeks uncontrollably.

"I-I don't know if I can forgive you Louis." I said.

"Please Amanda, please don't make me leave your life. Please don't make me wonder what my child looks like every day of my life. I wouldn't be able to handle it Amanda. I want to be there when our child takes their first breath of air. I want to be there to name our child. I want to be there when we take our child home for the first time. I want to be there to see our child start walking. I want to be there when our child says his or her first word. I want to be in your life and I want to be in our child's life, please Amanda." He begged.

"Louis, I just don't know. I realize you want to be part of my life and our childs life but what you did to me I can never forget." I replied quietly, looking down at my sneakers.

He stroked my cheek lightly with his thumb before he pushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear. I really liked Louis before but what he did to me made me wonder if I could trust him. What he was saying right now was so sweet, I was starting to think about giving him another chance but I still don't know. He cupped my face with his hands before he pecked my lips lightly. "Please Amanda."