Chapter 8- The Car Ride

LOUIS' POV

"Louis, I'll get my car from the hotel so we can follow them, you keep walking and I'll pick you up." Harry said.

Before I could even reply Harry was sprinting back towards the hotel. Harry was a rather fast runner, I was actually surprised. I looked forward again and continued walking in the direction the car went, I was determined to find Amanda and save her.

As I was walking I was thinking of all the places Zayn and Liam could've brought Amanda, the possibilities were endless. I saw a car coming from the direction of the hotel. I couldn't help but smile thinking it was Harry. My smile instantly grew into a frown as the car sped right past me, it wasn't Harry.

With a small sigh I continued walking. I was wondering why it was taking him so long, I feel like I've been walking for ages. Finally a car pulled up to me and stopped. I got into the passenger seat and Harry drove off down the road. We had no clue where they were so we decided to just drive in the direction they went. I felt like we'd never find Amanda but I needed to try and find her.

"Where do you think they went?" Harry asked for like the fiftieth time.

"I don't fucking know!" I shouted.

"Jeez, it was just a fricken question, you don't need to fucking flip out at me." Harry said.

"Well you've asked me that question already and I don't know." I growled slightly.

"Sorry I'm just trying to find Amanda." He sighed angrily.

"I'm trying to find her too." I barked.

We stopped talking and drove in silence for awhile. Harry turned on the radio to break the silence that filled the car. He started to hum along with the music as we drove. I tapped my foot quietly on the floor of the car along with the beat as I looked out the window. I was trying to find Zayn's car anywhere but I didn't see it.

Just then something caught my eye. Zayn's car was pulling out of the parking lot of some grocery store. I poked Harry's arm and pointed to the car, the music was too loud to hear each other anyways. A small smile grew on Harry's face as he saw the car. He nodded and started to follow the car down the road. Harry made sure to stay a few cars back so they couldn't see us but we could still see the car, it seemed like Harry did this a lot.

I watched the car as one of the back doors opened. It looked like a girl was about to jump out, Amanda! Someone must of pulled her back in because I didn't see her hair anymore. The door remained open for awhile until it finally closed again. I didn't want Amanda to be in that car, but thank god she didn't jump out, she would've gotten seriously hurt.

We went through a few cities following the car. I had no idea where they were going but we needed to follow them. It was slowly getting dark and they were still driving. I was starting to wonder if they were going to be driving through the night, that's when they pulled into the parking lot of a hotel.

AMANDA'S POV

"Where are you taking me?" I asked looking out the window at the changing scenery.

"I'm not even sure, where are we taking her Zayn?" Liam asked.

"You'll see by tonight." Zayn replied. Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smirking.

I sighed as I looked back out the window. Liam placed his hand on my thigh reassuringly, but it made me uncomfortable so I brushed his hand away. My hands were rested in my lap as I watched all the buildings go by outside the window.

"I'm hungry." I complained.

"I'll stop at the next grocery store, but don't even think about running away." Zayn warned.

I nodded and looked back out the window. My stomach had started to growl, I hadn't eaten at all today. I heard a small chuckle come from Liam. I turned to face him as he was trying to keep himself from laughing, what was he even laughing about? I raised my eyebrow at him which caused him to stop laughing when he realized I was watching him.

Zayn finally pulled up to the grocery store and got out. He opened my door and pulled me out. He walked with me into the grocery store with Liam tagging along behind us. Liam grabbed my wrist gently as Zayn walked in the opposite direction. We were walking down the aisles in silence as he took a few items of food for us.

"Can you please let me go?" I asked.

"Sorry love but I can't." He replied.

With a small sigh escaping my lips we continued walking through the aisles. Once Liam thought we had enough food he walked to the checkout area. He paid for the food and we were quickly joined by Zayn. Liam tried to walk with me out of the grocery store but I wouldn't budge. Liam handed Zayn the groceries and picked me up. I flailed around in his arms as he draped me over his shoulder. I don't understand how people didn't realize I was trying to get away, people just wouldn't help me.

Liam pushed me in the back of the car and got in next to me. With that Zayn pulled out of the parking lot and down the road. A small smirk grew on my face.

"Let me go." I said sternly.

"Why would we?" Zayn asked.

My smirk grew wider as I placed my hand on the latch that opened the door. I quickly unbuckle myself and opened the door of the car. I was about to jump out when Liam grabbed me and pulled me back in. I struggled to get out of Liam's grip and back to the door to jump out.

"Let go of me." I growled.

"Liam! Keep hold of her!" Zayn yelled.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He yelled back at Zayn.

"Let me go!" I shouted trying to get to the door.

Liam's long arm came around from behind me and shut the door.

"Lock the door." He told Zayn who instantly locked the doors.

I looked back at Liam and punched him in the face. Liam's hand flung up to caress his cheek where I had punched him. Liam raised his fist towards me.

"Liam, don't." Zayn warned.

Liam didn't listen though. His fist came flying at me and clashed with my nose knocking my head backwards. My head hit the window on the door and I instantly got a headache. I wiped my nose where Liam had punched me and I was bleeding. I instantly moved as far away from Liam as I could. Tears had started to roll down my cheeks, I thought he was actually some what nice.

I climbed into the front seat and looked at Zayn as he drove. He handed me a napkin as he glanced at my nose. I placed the napkin under my nose as I tried to stop the bleeding.

"That's why you don't touch me." Liam grumbled from the backseat.

My nose had finally stopped bleeding and it was now dark outside. I was half asleep, I was exhausted. I felt the car stop and two doors open and shut. I felt my door open and two strong arms picked me up. I opened my eyes and looked up at Zayn groggily as he walked into the small hotel. They got a room and Zayn carried me into the room. As soon as he set me down on a bed I fell asleep.