Chapter 27- Here They Come

AMANDA'S POV

"What the hell are you doing? Put me down!" He yelled at them as he struggled against their tight grip.  

"Sir, you're under arrest." The first man said as he dragged the angered Louis out of the house.

As soon as the man said those words tears began rolling down my cheeks. I stood there for a moment unsure of what to do, I didn't want Louis to be taken away from me. I ran outside after them, they were now carrying him down the driveway and towards a car parked on the street. I reached them finally and began to pull at their hands to try and get them to let go of Louis.

"You can't take him away from me! Please let him go!" I cried.

The two men did nothing, they just continued walking as I pulled at their hands. The seemed to not even feel me pulling at their hands.

"Baby, please don't cry, I'll be fine." Louis said quietly as he looked down at me.  

"No, I don't want you to leave." I cried.  

"It's better this way, go find Harry and stay with him until I get back." He said.  

"No Louis, I want to stay with you, not Harry." I said. I was crying even harder now.  

"Amanda, please just stop crying." He said. His voice cracked at the end, he was on the verge of tears as well.  

"Louis, please don't go." I whispered. 

"I have to love, I'll be back, don't worry." He said.  

"I can't stand being away from you for a day, Louis." I cried.  

"I don't want to be away from you either but I have to." He said. A few tears were now rolling down his cheeks as he looked at me.

The two men had finally reached the car parked on the street.

"You have a minute to say your goodbyes, don't run away." The second man said as they set Louis down on the ground.

The second his feet were touching the ground he had his arms wrapped tightly around me. I was crying into his chest, probably staining his shirt. I could hear him crying quietly, his head rested on mine. I quickly got out of his grip and grabbed his hand. I tried to run with him but he didn't move.

"It will just be worse if I run, I'll be away from you longer." He said quietly.  

"You don't know that, we can get away from them." I whispered hoping he would run away with me.  

"No love, we can't." He said.

I just looked at him with wide eyes which were glossy from tears. Was he really not going to run away with me and let them take him away? He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him for one final hug. He lifted my chin with his index finger before he pressed his lips to mine. His lips were soft and salty from his tears, I bet mine were salty too. The kiss was quickly broken when the two men practically threw Louis in the back of the car. Tears were now rolling down my cheeks uncontrollably as I looked at him. The two men shut the door and were getting in the car when I yelled.

"Wait!" I yelled causing the two men to stop. "Why is he being arrested?" I asked.  

"First off we know he was the one who attacked Niall, the second reason is because he abuses you." The first man said.  

"He does not abuse me." I said.  

"He slapped you, didn't he? You were the one who told us he did." The second man said.  

"He did slap but not in purpose." I lied. I was now ignoring the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, crying wasn't going to solve anything.  

"Alright, he doesn't abuse you but he still has to go to jail for attacking Niall." The first man said.  

"When will he be back?" I asked.

They didn't say another word, they didn't answer my question, they just got into the car and drove off down the road leaving me alone with tears rolling down my face uncontrollably. I sat down on the driveway with my knees to my chest and my hands covering my face as I cried. I didn't care if people saw me like this, I was upset and I didn't know what to do. I don't understand why things can't just be perfect for once, something always has to ruin a good time. I couldn't stop crying no matter what I did, they had just taken the boy I love away from me and I didn't know when he'd be back. I laid down on my side on the pavement as I stared off at nothing, tears rolling down my cheeks. Even though I just met Louis I wasn't sure if I could handle not seeing him for awhile, I wasn't sure if I could live without seeing him for awhile. I was watching cars drive by the driveway as I slowly stopped crying. One car stopped in front of the driveway and a familiar looking boy got out and ran over to me.

"Amanda! They're coming! Where's Louis?" The boy asked as he scooped me up into his arms.  

"Who's coming?" I asked ignoring his question about Louis.  

"Zayn and Liam and they are pissed." He said as he put me into the passenger seat of his car.

He buckled me in and shut the door before he got into the drivers seat. He started the car and right as he pulled away from the driveway I saw the familiar car that belonged to Zayn Malik speeding down the road towards the driveway. The car stopped in front of the driveway and the two boys got out, they obviously didn't know nobody was there. I watched as they walked towards the front door. I couldn't see them anymore considering Harry had turned the corner onto a different street.

"Where is Louis?" Harry asked again.  

"He um, he just uh, he got arrested." I said before I burst into tears again.  

"Oh Amanda, I'm so sorry." He said as he leaned over and kissed my cheek.  

"Don't kiss me!" I snapped.  

"I'm sorry love-" He started but I cut him off.  

"Don't call me love either!" I yelled.  

"Stop being such a bitch, I'm just trying to be nice." Harry said angrily.  

"I'm not being a bitch, you're not my boyfriend nor will you ever be!" I yelled.

He didn't say anything he just continued to drive in silence. I rested my head on the window as I cried silently. Today had been a terrible day and I just wish that this day never even happened. First I got slapped, second Louis was arrested, third I realized Louis really does abuse me, forth I won't see Louis for awhile, fifth I just yelled at one of my friends, and finally sixth I have been crying all day.