Chapter 3- Cuts

AMANDA'S POV

I walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind me. I made sure to lock it, I didn't feel comfortable around him, I didn't even know his name or anything about him. He could be a serial killer or a raper for all I know.

I walked over to the shower and I turned the knob onto the hot setting. I slipped the dress off of myself and let it drop to the floor. I took off my panties and unclasped my bra. I stepped into the hot shower, it felt nice. I stood under the running water as it started to warm up my cold body.

I washed my body first, I didn't even care that I was using his body wash, I just wanted to feel clean. I then washed my face, he used the same facial wash as I did. I washed my hair quickly before conditioning it. After I finally felt clean again I got out and dried myself off.

After I was finally done towel drying myself off, I changed. I slipped on his t-shirt. The t-shirt was just plain black, nothing really exciting. I then slipped on his sweatpants, just plain grey one. I looked in the mirror, this was not an outfit I would choose to wear, but it worked.

LOUIS' POV

I stayed in my bedroom which was connected to the bathroom as Amanda showered. I sat on my bed with my head rested in my hands as I thought. I knew I scared her, and I enjoyed that, but I hurt her last time.

I sighed as I thought about what I would have to do to get her to trust me. I thought for a long time, she really took long showers.

Just then I heard quiet cries coming from the bathroom. I strained my ears to hear it better, I didn't know if I was just imagining it. When I realized she was crying I walked to the door. I pressed my ear up against the door as I tried to listen.

"Love, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I whispered through the door. I was so stupid, why did I even hurt her?

I waited for awhile, but she didn't reply, she just carried on crying. I listened as her crying got louder. I reached up above the door and picked up the small silver key that was rested there. I put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. I pushed the door open to see her standing at the sink. She whipped her head around to reveal her tear stained face.

I walked towards her slowly and she started crying more. It looked like she was holding something in her hand, but I couldn't see it. I was finally standing right behind her as she cried.

I turned her to face me, that's when I saw it. Her wrist was bloody and she had a small blade in her other hand.

My mouth dropped open in shock as I just looked at the sight in front of me. I heard her crying turn into sobs as I just looked at her wrist. I glanced back up at her, this just pissed me off. I got a towel and wet it. I placed the towel over her wrist as I tried to stop the bleeding.

"Why the hell would you do this?" I growled at her. I didn't even realize I had put more pressure on her wrist.

"I-I don't k-know." She choked out between sobs.

"Don't do it ever again, you hear me?" I growled once again.

She just nodded.

"I said, do you hear me!" I shouted applying even more pressure.

"Yes." She whispered. She let out a small yelp as I applied even more pressure.

I picked the towel off of her wrist and looked down at her wrist. Her wrist had stopped bleeding, for the most part. I ran my thumb over her cuts lightly. I glanced back up at her, she was staring at me.

"Don't do that ever again." I whispered as I looked at her.

She nodded again.

I wrapped my arms around her in a hug, and to my surprise she hugged me back. We just stood in the bathroom hugging for awhile. We finally let go so we could go and get some breakfast, I was starved.