Chapter 59- A Drop In The Ocean

Amanda's POV

It has been about six months since I found out I was pregnant and a lot has happened in that time, some things were good while some things were bad. I found out I was having twins, a boy and a girl. It was exciting but I am scared, I don't know how I am supposed to take care of one child, nevermind two. Louis always tells me it's okay, everything will turn out fine, I just hope he is right. I forgave Niall, how could I not forgive someone who saved my life? Niall and Harry are living together now so they split the cost because they are having a hard time finding a job. Louis practically lived at my house so he acually moved in about three weeks ago. Niall and Harry stop by almost everyday to visit, they always tell me that they will help with the children, they often fight over who will be the better uncle and they always say they will do these amazing things with the kids which always makes me laugh. Riley left awhile ago and I haven't heard from him since he left which I am glad about because I really don't want to talk to him after what he did to me. I see him a lot though, he started a new band and they are getting really popular. They do covers of songs on YouTube and they actually write their own songs now, they are even going on tour in a few days, he must be so excited, it was always his dream to go on tour. Louis has been so cute lately, he is always cute but he has started doing this really cute thing lately. He will come up from behind, place his hands on my stomach, kiss my neck once, place his head on my shoulder and tell me that he can tell these kids will be almost as cute as me. It always makes me smile and I always end up blushing like an idiot which he thinks is adorable. People keep calling me names. Even people I have never seen before will come up to me and call me a slut or whore and I'll just try to ignore it but it hurts when people say those things about you without even knowing you. I had turned twenty about three month ago so at least I wouldn't have kids when I was still a teenager which was something I was glad about.

I have been sitting on the couch for about half an hour now waiting for Louis to get ready. He told me he wanted to take me to the park but he never actually told me why he wanted to go there. He has been rushing around upstairs looking for something and I offered to help him but he would just keep telling me that he can find it himself and that I can just stay downstairs. I sighed to myself as I picked at the pink nail polish on my nails out of boredom, they were starting to chip anyway. I stood up off the couch and waked into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"You aren't coming upstairs, are you?" Louis yelled from the top of the stairs so I could hear him.

"No, I am going into the kitchen to get something to drink, don't worry," I yelled back up to him as I grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

"Okay, good," Louis yelled back down. It was quiet for a minute before he yelled, "I love you!"

I laughed and smiled to myself before I yelled, "I love you too!"

I drank a few sips of the water in the glass before I dumped the rest down the sink, I didn't want it anymore. I set the glass in the sink before I heard Louis running down the stairs, finally. He looked in the kitchen and smiled at me as he walked over.

"Sorry it took so long babe, I'm ready to go now," he mumbled before he pressed a quick kiss to my lips.

"You better be ready because I'm not waiting much longer," I said, a smile tugging at my lips.

Louis smiled at me before he walked away to put on his shoes. I slipped on my sneakers and Louis took my hand before he led me outside. He opened his passenger door for me and I got in before he jogged around the front of the car and got into the drivers seat. He started the car and backed out of the driveway, driving down the road towards the park. The ride was short and silent which I actually liked. I liked silence because I feel like silence gives me a chance to think abot everything and recently I have had a lot of things to think about. Louis got out of the car and I got out before he could get around the car to open my door. He just chuckled and rolled his eyes in a silly manner when he saw me smirking at him. He took my hand and we began walking through the park going nowhere in particular.