Chapter 44 - Leaving The Hospital Shouldn't Be This Hard

Amanda's POV

I slowly blinked my eyes open, it took awhile for them to adjust to the bright light of the hospital but when I finally could see I found myself staring up at the plain white ceiling of the hospital. I could feel someone holding my hand but the suddenly dropped my hand and ran out of the room yelling for a doctor. I turned my head to see Harry sitting in a chair beside my bed. Harry had a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Good morning." He mumbled.

"Good morning." I replied quietly, my voice was slightly raspy from being asleep.

"How do you feel?" Harry asked.

"I feel okay, how bad do I look?" I asked.

"You've looked better." Harry mumbled which was followed by a small laugh that escaped his lips. "Niall went to get a doctor." 

"I thought I heard him yelling, the boy's pretty loud." I said laughing slightly but I then started coughing.

Harry stood up instantly and helped me sit up. At that moment a doctor opened the door holding a plastic cup full of water in his hands. The doctor handed me the water and I drank it as Harry and Niall talked to the doctor out in the hallway so I couldn't hear them. Once I was done with the water I tossed it into the trash can and sat there quietly. I liked how it was quiet, it gave me some time to think. I thought about Niall for awhile, he acts like we are still in a relationship even though we aren't. And Louis, he claims he was my boyfriend but I have never seen him before. He scares me a lot too, being scary is no way to get a girl to fall for you. 

"Come on Amanda, we're going home, you're free to go." Harry said walking into my room. He picked me up bridal style and walked outside the room into the hallway where Niall stood, a smile tugging at his lips.

Harry set me down on my feet and Niall literally ran at me and almost knocked me down when  he wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and we sort of just stood in the hallway of the hospital hugging. 

"I missed you." Niall whispered in my ear before he let go of me, a smile still tugging at his lips.

 I simply nodded and began walking slowly towards the door of the hosptal. Harry and Niall were soon walking next to me as we made  our way towards the door. I just wanted to get home, I hate hospitals a lot and I seem to have been in hospitals a lot more than I should lately. Niall and Harry were busy talking in hushed voices next to me so I couldn't hear them so I sort of just walked silently outside, a few steps ahead of them. It seemed as soon as the sneakers I had on my feet made contact with the wet pavement two hands wrapped around me and picked me up. At first I thought it was Niall or Harry but then I heard the two voices behind me.

"What the hell are you doing? Put her down!" Niall yelled.

"Are you serious? She just got out of the hospital! Stop!" Harry screamed.

I looked to the face of the person who held me and my eyes widened as I stared into the eyes of Louis Tomlinson. He glanced down at me as he ran, a smalll smirk tugging at his lips.

"Long time no see huh, babe." He said as he looked back up to where he was running.

"Let me go!" I screamed trying to wiggle out of his grip.

I glanced behind me and Niall was only a few steps behind us. I reached out my hand trying to grab his hand but I couldn't quite reach it. Suddenly Louis stopped running and he fell backwards causing me to land on top of him. Niall grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him so Louis couldn't reach me. Niall kept one of his hands next to me protectively. Harry was standing in front of Louis who was now on his feet. The next thing Louis did surprised me. He punched Harry straight in the face causing him to fall to the ground unconcious. Before Niall or I could do anything Louis grabbed Harry, threw him over his shoulder and ran away with an unconcious Harry.